Status: In progress...

It Isn't Over Yet!

Ch.6:G Stands For Grover and Guilty

Grover's POV- Camp

I sat on the porch of the house in Camp Half-Blood. All the demigods had just left to go home to their mortal parents. I couldn't help but feel guilty. What if Clarisse was right? What if it was all my fault? I knew there was no point thinking about it now, it was too late anyways.

All the gods went back to Olympus, except for Hades and Poseidon who live else where. Chiron was in the house talking to Mr. D who of course had to stay on earth because of his one hundred year punishment.

A moment later Chiron and Mr. D walked out the house door, "Well," Mr. D said to Chiron. "I am going to go enjoy the peace around while I can." He stepped down the porch stairs and began to walk away but then he turned towards me and said, "That picture please." Mr. D extended his hand.

I gave a weak smile, took the picture our of my vest pocket and gave it to him. He said nothing, and just walked ripping up the picture and he went.

Percy's POV- Mom's apartment

Summer was almost over and we were all still band from camp. Nico, Tyson and I were sitting on my bed. Nico and I were trying to explain to Tyson what the song UR Hand" by P!nk really meant (long story) when my mom knocked on my door. “What?" I asked.

My mom opened the door, "The girls are here." And in walked Annabeth and Thalia. Nico sighed in relief that we no had to continue explaining that song.

After my mom left, I stood up and greeted Annabeth with a kiss. Tyson and Nico made gross faces and Thalia just rolled her eyes and sat on my bed. A moment later Annabeth pulled away. "Well hi to you too." She giggled.

We joined the others and sat down on my bed, which was getting crowded. "Are we ever gonna go back to camp? I don't know how much longer I will be able to put up with my step family." Annabeth announced.

"That makes two of us." Thalia said (she has been staying with Annabeth). Annabeth swatted her arm
and laughed.

"How are we suppose to get Zeus to change his mind?" Nico asked.

"Well he did say something about us acting better." I recalled.

"So we act better? How?" Tyson asked.

Suddenly, Annabeth's pink razor cell phone beeped telling her she just got a text. She took her phone out of her pocket and opened it. "I don't know." Annabeth replied to Tyson. "But what I do know is that we aren't the only ones who want to go back." She showed us the text message. It was from Clarisse. She forwarded it to everyone at camp. It said:

im sry that i blamed goatboy and caused the fight. i think its time 4 us 2 go back to camp. meet me @ Tina's Diner nxt to the Great Mall(its 11 miles south of camp) @ 5 pm

clarisse

Whoa, was Clarisse actually apologizing? That was a first. "Should we go?" I asked.

"Might as well." Thalia said. An hour later we left to meet the camp there. I knew this was going to be interesting.