‹ Prequel: Coffee Shop Love
Status: slow updates, but comment, yeah?

Coffee and Cigarettes

I looked in complete awe to our new adopted baby girl, Rosalie, in her beautiful grey green blue eyes. Just like Oliver’s. She smiled back at me, laughing and drooling adorably. I knew in that moment that my life was perfect. And nothing could stop me.

It’s been 5 years since Liam and Oliver had first met and started dating. Since then, Liam has moved into Oliver’s house. They both work at a fashion industry, Oliver as a stylist, and Liam as a photographer. And they are still madly in love.

Oliver has never been happier, he has the gu of his dreams in his bed every night. He has his perfect job, and even co owns his favorite Coffee Shop.

As for Liam, he loves his life. He’s happy he’s with Oliver, because he makes him feel happy warm and safe inside. He’s ecstatic because his photography finally got noticed. And he and Oliver have the same job.

But he feels as if something is missing. All his friends, they have either boyfriends or fiancées. Or, they’re making a family. He feels as if Oliver should propose, or they should adopt. He understands that his life shouldn’t be messed with, but he can’t shake the feeling.
  1. Chapter One
    short and sweet.
  2. Chapter Two