Status: 3 comments = 1 new chapter

One Last Hope

Capter Three

Frank’s P.O.V

After my father was finished his rage at me I went to my room to go to sleep. I woke up the next morning with very sore muscles and also a pounding migraine. I got out of bed walked out of my room to find my father still sleeping on the ratty old couch. I walked as quietly as I could to the bathroom to get Advil. When my brain stopped feeling like someone was stabbing me in the head, I started to get ready for school. I had a ten minute shower.

When I got out of the shower I got dressed straitened my hair and put my eye liner on. I left for school around 7:45. Luckily I only lived about two blocks away from my school. I got to school at 8:00, took a deep breath walked in and went strait to my locker. No one talks to me ever. I’m a loner in this school.

It’s all a popularity contest that I have no chance of winning. I’ve only talked to one person in this school and that’s the girl whose locker is beside mine. So I guess you can see why I talked to her. If you can’t it’s because her locker is next to mine. I like her a lot she could be my friend except for the fact that I think she’s afraid of me. It wouldn’t surprise me everyone else seems to think I’m contagious.

I have reasons to prove this. #1 they never sit by me in class. #2 they separate in the hallway to make way for me so they don’t have to touch me. #3they taunt me about being a loner. #4 they never get anywhere close to talking to me. To me those seem like great reasons. What do you think?
♠ ♠ ♠
No one has commented so please comment if you read this and don't think that someone else will in your place. all you have to say is " i liked this story" or "i didn't like this story" It's doesn't need to be complicated or anything I just want feed back