‹ Prequel: My Saving Grace
Status: INDEFINITE HIATUS

Four Years

05.

Alex's POV

Our bus pulled into the parking lot of the venue. This was it. We were officially on tour with Fall Out Boy. I could feel my hands shaking from the nerves and excitement. Mostly from the excitement, though.

"Dude, come quick. Some chick just jumped out of the bus!" Jack yelled, staring out of the window in the front lounge.

Everyone crammed onto the couch and watched this girl as she stumbled, careful not to let herself fall into that thorn bush. She looked at all the buses pulling in the parking lot and quickly took chase after them. Holy shit this girl was crazy.

When they noticed the crazy chick was no longer running and jumping, everyone left. Except me. I watched her as she hugged Gabe, then proceeded to be crushed by the rest of the guy Cobra's. Something about this girl seemed so familiar. Way too familiar.

I continued watching as Pete came up and wrapped his arm around her. Aha. She was Wentz's girlfriend. Damn, they were equally insane. She jumps out of moving vehicles and he drinks his own piss. Match made in Heaven.

I chuckled at my little joke. I was so fucking lame.

"Let us go explore!" Jack yelled, appearing from the back of the bus. He was pointing his finger in the air, like he was leading us into battle or some shit.

"Alrighty," I chuckled, standing up and following him off the bus. "Wait, what's going on there?"

"Um, Pete's girlfriend doesn't have a pass?" Jack said, questioning himself.

Before I could get my legs to work and walk myself over to Pete and his familiar girlfriend, Jack was pulling me over to Cobra Starship. They were all just standing there, talking. "Hey, Cobra's!" Jack yelled, smiling widely.

Gabe's eyes went wide. He ran over and hugged me, "Alex, Jack! Long time, no see! But, hey, we got to go, um, eat? Yeah, eat. C'mon guys."

They all looked at Gabe like he was crazy, but followed him nonetheless. They all ran to the door, shoving Pete's girlfriend in with them. Damn, I wanted to get closer and meet her. I wanted to see why she was so familiar. I had a feeling it wasn't just because she was Pete's girlfriend. Something in me told me we had met before.

"Something weird is going on here. I don't know if I like it or not..." Jack said, walking to the door. We flashed our passes and walked down the hall casually.

Soon, a brown haired girl rushed by us. I instantly knew who she was. Patrick Stump's girlfriend, Jess. Jess had done some modeling for GK in '07. And she did modeling for Pete's clothing line. She probably modeled for a lot of other things, but those two were the only things I paid attention to.

"Something tells me this tour is gonna be fucking crazy..." I said, laughing a bit.

Jack laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "And something tells me, we're gonna have the greatest time of our lives."

***

Rachel's POV

"So, can you tell me who else is joining us on this wonderful adventure?" I asked Pete quietly as we sat in the dressing room. I was tired because of this mornings shenanigans and was currently resting my head on Pete's lap as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"You'll see," He whispered, not bothering to look down at me. He was staring at the TV, watching some show that I didn't like. I just wasn't paying attention.

I rolled off of his lap, landing on to the floor with an 'oopmf'. I stood up and brushed myself off.

I wanted to see who was playing with them so badly. Why the serious fuck were they keeping me in the dark with this tour?!

That question haunted me.

I walked over to the door and almost had it opened when I heard Pete's voice sound throughout the room, "What are you doing?"

I turned around slowly, "Going to go find out who the hell is touring with you. Why?"

"Don't do that," He replied, patting the seat next to him. "Come back."

I sighed and walked back over to him, throwing myself onto his lap. He laughed and pushed me off.

I shook my head and folded my arms across my chest, "Pete, I'm bored as hell."

"Well, think of something to do," He replied, turning his attention back to the TV.

I looked around the room. A PS2, Wii, and an XBOX 360 were all hooked into the TV, yet, I didn't want to play. I had video gamed myself to death on the bus. Non-stop DDR, Guitar Hero, Call of Duty, and Mario Kart take it's toll on you.

A pile of pillows was on the couch next to me and I raised my eyebrow, getting an idea.

"Hey, Pete."

He turned to face me, "What?"

"I know what we can do..." I whispered seductively, slowly closing the gap between us.

He gulped as I crawled onto his lap, smiling. I was inches apart from his face and he was eager to close the gap when I pulled out a pillow and smacked him upside the head.

He fell backwards onto the couch as I got up and ran towards the other side of the room.

"Rachel! You're dead!" He laughed, grabbing a pillow and running after me.

I screamed and jumped over a chair, trying to get away from him. He threw the pillow towards me. It missed and hit the lamp, knocking it over, the glass from the bulb shattering everywhere.

"Look what you did!" I laughed, pointing at the broken lamp with the pillow.

"I'll clean that up later," He shrugged before running over to me. I tried running away. I got as far as back to where we started. The couch. He tackled me to the couch and grabbed my sides, starting to tickle me. No! No, no, no!

I squirmed underneath of him, trying badly to, A - not piss my pants, and B - get away. "Pete, stop, pl - plea - ple - please!" I laughed.

He smirked, stopping. He still had a firm grip on my waist though, so I couldn't get away. He stared at me with his beautiful eyes, "I love you, you know that?"

"I'm pretty sure you've mentioned it once or twice..." I said, holding back my smile. "Have I mentioned I love you?"

"I think you have," He said softly, leaning down and planting a sweet, simple kiss on my lips. "I love you so much, Rachel Marie."

"I love you so much, too, Peter Lewis," I smiled.

"Oh, God, break that up. We need this room to get ready," Joe said, coming in and ruining our moment.

I chuckled and stood up, leaving the room. In a way, Joe was a blessing in disguise. Yeah, he ruined our cute little moment, but he distracted Pete from keeping me in the room.

I knocked on the door next to FOB's dressing room. A small brunette opened the door, gasping when she saw me, "Rachel!"

"Cassadee!" I squealed, pulling her in for a tight hug.

"Oh, dude, Rachel, I missed you!" She said, pulling away from the hug. She brought me into the dressing room. "How've you been?"

"Awesome. Hey, boys! How are my favorite South Floridians?!" I excitedly said, hugging Jersey, Alex, Mike, and Elliot.

"We're awesome!" Mike answered for them all. "It's so good to see you again, Rae."

"It's awesome seeing you guys too. I'm so fucking glad we're touring together! Now...can you tell me who else is on this tour?" I asked, hoping to get an answer out of them.

"Pete told us not to," Jersey said, looking sorry. Dammit. "Sorry, Rae!"

"S'okay," I sighed, falling onto the little couch. "I just wanna know why he's keeping it such a big secret from me."

"Yeah, we have no idea why. He just told us not to tell," Cass replied, sitting next to me and resting her head on my shoulder.

I sighed again, throwing my head back against the couch. I was getting sick of hearing "Pete said not to tell" or "Pete told us not to" or "It's a surprise!". I got up, ready to go see who the fuck was here. I was gonna find out who was touring. Pete couldn't hide the bands forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
gasssssssp. they're getting closer sdjflsgj. i like keeping you guys in suspense okay. ;D

next chapter is all in alex's pov and it's important. O: i'll post it on monday if i can get five comments? :D if not, whatever. i'll probs still end up posting it, haha.

thank yous -
rivals are insane - <3
Chachachloe - don't worry, they're gonna see each other real soon. ;D
Hell's.Angel - who knows. maybe she did and rian's just keeping his mouth shut. hinthint. ;D

loveeeeee you allllllllllll. <3

x.