Status: Based off a Role Play with Butterfly Wings. Will update when I can.

Wings of Love

Hermes - The Messenger God. Hermes was always sly and confident, often playing pranks on the other Gods, but when he answers the call of a lone Mortal, Hermes risks everything to be with her, even if it means becoming a Mortal.

Sarene - Hermes' mortal lover. Shy, quiet, and often full of spirit. Sarene often worries about her relationship with Hermes and she tries to prove that she is worthy of Hermes.

Apollo - The Sun God. Often calm and soft spoken, Apollo is Artemis' twin and is always trying his best to support Hermes' decision, even if it means losing a fellow God. Apollo never has much to say, but when he does, it's always to scold someone or giving advice.

Artemis - Apollo's twin sister. She is headstrong and a friend of the animals. Artemis, along with Apollo, tries her best to support Hermes in his decision.

Aphrodite - The Goddess of Love and Beauty. Aphrodite is quite sensuous and somewhat charismatic. She really loves the idea of Hermes risking his godlihood for a mortal, though she tends to be a bit jealous of it too sometimes.

He came to her out of nowhere one night and now he vows to risk everything just to be with her, even if it means becoming a mortal.

HermesxOC romance.
  1. Chapter One: Hermes
    A young girl plans to commit suicide.
  2. Hermes' idea