Status: This is going strongly

Impossible way of living- outsiders story with ghost adventures

the argument gets physical

Kierah’s P.O.V…
I was sitting in a little meadow and was swinging on a tire swing. I was looking at the scenery and Zak came up behind me and pushed me a little. Hey Kiki. Zak what’s up? I asked him. I got an offer yesterday for you to join my ghost hunting group and travel the world with Nick Aaron and myself. I gave him a weird look. I’d love to Zak, sign me up ASAP! When do we start? I asked excitedly. Um we are going to leave Thursday and come back Wednesday of the following week and in then we’ll go on from them. Cool I’m so excited, are you mad at me? I asked looking at my feet? No never just jealous but now I’m happy we can have some quality time together; I’ll call the producer and set up your appointment for tomorrow. He said taking out his phone and dialing a number. I strolled into the house. Dallas. I called. What’s good Mami? I rolled my eyes, nothing about to go to the mall for wardrobe, I have an interview tomorrow. Cool for what kind of job? I’m joining Zak’s ghost hunting group and going to be on the show with them. What do you mean like you have to travel with them and stuff? His black eyes darkened. Well yeah that’s the part of traveling. I said. He reached up his hand and slapped me. Dumb b-, he mumbled WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? YOU JUST SLAPPED MY BEST FRIEND IN THE FACE. Zak screamed and punched and kicked Dally down. Dally stood up and punched Zak and wasn’t even bothered by the fact he was just punched. She isn’t you’re anything Zak she’s my territory and you need to back up and get a life. He yelled kicking Zak again. Excuse me I’m not you’re anything Dallas, I hate you…you are the worst birthday present EVER!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short but i had to split this idea up
Prediction: How's Dallas going to react to this?