Status: This is going strongly

Impossible way of living- outsiders story with ghost adventures

Sierra's shocker

I awoke the next morning and rolled over and bumped into a warm person. I looked at Zak and smiled he was so angelic in my sheets his bare chest peeking out of the sheets. His blue eyes opened and he kissed me on top of my head. You ok Zak? His eyes looked tired. Yeah I’m fine are you? I smiled and answered, yeah I am I’m really good. After the fight yesterday I went to the mall with Zak and when I came back Dallas and all of his stuff was gone. A portion of me was relieved. The other part still bothered by the fact that no one seemed to be getting along these days.
After breakfast I went out to breakfast with Sierra, we had a lot of catching up to do. We sat down at our favorite spot at the small and only tavern in town, it was called Sammy’s. So, I started taking a bite of my eggs, what’s new, I finished when I swallowed. Well not much but I found out that I’m pregnant. She said with a smile on her face. Congrats mommy. I said returning her smile. Thanks but I don’t know if I should keep it or not, what should I do? She said with a desperate look in her eyes. Well if I were you I could never have an abortion so I would go with the flow and keep him or her. She smiled, well then I’m going to keep the baby regardless of what’s going to happen with me and Nick. Does he know yet? No not yet I’m still scared to tell him, what if he’s not ready for a kid? She said looking down. Well then he’s going to have a problem then because he’s going to have to get ready because the baby’s on his way. I said smiling. Or her, she added. True. I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short again but i promise the next one will be longer....comment and subscribe please!