Status: Complete.

Just Come Running

And you know how much I miss it.

A week passed since Tyler and I got back together, and I can’t remember a time that I’ve been happier. I know that sounds cheesy and pathetic, but it’s true. The time that Tyler and I spent apart made us realise that no matter what happens, we belong together. Well, I know that it’s true for me, but the way Tyler’s been acting? It seems true for him too.

He doesn’t go out partying with Hayley anymore, so we don’t have 90% of our old arguments.
He doesn’t get jealous over other guys and girls staring at me, because he knows that I’m completely his.
And he’s accepted Sean as a good friend of mine, slowly becoming one of his friends too, meaning that he’s matured so fucking much from who he used to be.

And I’ve made changes too.
I’m not overworking myself to the point where I snap at Tyler over every little thing, so I don’t get stressed at him.
I don’t freak out if something rude just happens to slip from his mouth, because I know that deep down he doesn’t mean it.
And I don’t get angry over him and Lee spending a lot of time together, just the two of them, because I know Lee is pretty much his best friend.

So as far as I’m concerned, everything’s pretty much fucking perfect. Well, apart from one thing – Clark found out about Tyler and I dating again (I put money on Beth telling him) and wants to speak to the two of us together. So Tyler came round to my apartment and he just set up Skype so we can see Clark as we talk.

Hopefully this won’t end badly.

“Can you hear me?” I asked loudly, looking at Clark’s face on my laptop screen.

“Yeah, crystal clear,” Clark nodded.

Tyler smiled and scooted closer to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pressing a kiss to my temple. Clark’s eyes narrowed.

“I guess you know what I want to talk about, huh?” Clark said seriously.

I just nodded, Tyler nodding too. Clark sighed.

“No offence, Jenkins, but are you sure you know what you’re doing Drew? Dating him again?” Clark asked.

I felt Tyler tense slightly, so I patted his knee in reassurance to calm him down.

“Yeah, I know what I’m doing,” I promised.

“Seriously? Because I can’t forget about all the talks we had over Christmas just after you broke up the second…no, it was the third time wasn’t it? You two have broken up three times now, and I can’t see you go through it again,” Clark said softly.

I chewed my bottom lip, and this time it was Tyler who squeezed my knee in reassurance. I smiled up at him, earning a small smile back.

“I love Tyler, and I realised that I really can’t be truly happy without him. I know better than anyone about all the shit my emotions went through, but I haven’t felt this happy in so long, Clark. I really haven’t,” I said honestly.

“What about Sean? I thought you were happy with him,” Clark frowned.

Tyler scoffed slightly, making me roll my eyes.

“Yes, I was happy with Sean, but I didn’t feel for him to the extent that he felt for me. I still care about him and he’s still our friend, but…”

Our friend?” Clark interrupted.

“Yeah, our friend. Tyler knows how much I care for him and how much I missed his company, so we’re all friends now,” I nodded.

Clark looked straight at Tyler. “And you’re okay with that?” he asked, surprised.

“I just want Drew to be happy, and if that means Sean is still in his life as a friend, so be it,” Tyler shrugged.

Clark fell silent, chewing his lip as he seemed to think about something.

“I wouldn’t have expected that,” Clark said eventually.

“Can I say something?” Tyler asked.

We all knew it was a rhetorical question, but Clark nodded anyway.

“I know that how Andrew and I broke up in December was a heart-wrenching and soul-crushing time for him, as much as it was for me, and I’ll never forgive myself for that. I know you probably won’t believe me, but I’ve changed. I’ve always loved Drew and I always will, but now I know that I honestly can’t live my life without him. Without Andrew, I’m not whole, I’m empty. Laugh if you want, but it’s true. He means everything to me and seeing him so happy with someone else really broke me. I know now that I will do anything for him, I’ll do anything to make him happy. I can’t…no, I won’t lose him again,”

Tyler paused, glancing down at me briefly. Tears just sprung to my eyes and I smiled weakly at him. Tyler smiled back and laced our fingers together.

“I’m sorry for how I’ve treated him, and I’m sorry that you had to deal so heavily with our mess. I’ll spend my life making it up to Andrew and I hope one day that you can forgive me for it,” Tyler finished, not looking away from Clark.

The shock in Clark’s eyes was evident. To be fair I didn’t expect him to say that either, I can never work out what he’s really thinking, so for Clark to hear what Tyler really thinks? Wow. Just wow.

“That was really sweet,” I murmured, looking up at Tyler.

“I meant every word,” Tyler said seriously.

I did the only thing I could think of. I leant forward and pressed my lips firmly to his, kissing him slowly but firmly, trying to show him that I really appreciated him being honest with Clark. Tyler made a soft noise of contentment, kissing me back with a little more force, enough to make me moan softly when his hand went to my thigh.

“Jeez guys! Stop! I don’t want to watch gay porn!” Clark huffed.

I chuckled into Tyler’s mouth and flicked my tongue against his, before pulling away. Tyler didn’t take his eyes off of me, burning black with desire. Fuck, that was quick. Eh, I’m not complaining.

“We’re going to go…so I can thank Tyler for apologising to you. But stay on the line,” I told Clark, a little breathless.

“Why?” Clark asked, confused.

I ignored his question and tugged Tyler out of my bedroom.

“BETH! CLARK’S ON SKYPE ON MY LAPTOP!” I yelled.

I vaguely heard the sound of Beth squealing and running out of her room as I pulled Tyler into the bathroom, reaching over to turn the shower on as his hands started tugging on my clothes.

“Calm down, love,” I snickered, pulling my t-shirt over my head.

Tyler’s head immediately ducked down, his lips pressing hot open-mouthed kisses to the tattoo on my collarbone, making me moan softly.

“How can I calm down when I know my dick is going to be inside you in the very near future?” Tyler grunted, nipping the skin.

I just laughed and pushed his head away, smirking at the annoyed look on his face. He stopped looking so annoyed when I shimmied out of my jeans and boxers though, leaving me bare and half-hard in front of him.

“Fuck, you have no idea what you fucking do to me,” Tyler said softly, his eyes hungrily tracing over my body.

I grinned.

“I think I might have an idea,” I murmured, cupping his crotch and squeezing.

He moaned. Loudly.

“Okay, enough teasing. Get in the shower and stretch yourself,” Tyler ordered.

“Yes Sir,” I winked.

I made sure that my back was facing Tyler as he stripped, letting him see me push two fingers inside easily, my head tilting back slightly. Fuck, even though we’ve had sex a crazy amount this week, this still kinda hurts a little. But whatever, I need it to be able to take Tyler’s dick. I heard his breath hitch in his throat as I added a third, a loud moan spilling from his lips as I started twisting and scissoring my fingers. In no time at all, his bare body was pressing mine firmly against the wall, his hard dick digging into the small of my back as he mouthed at my neck.

“So. Fucking. Beautiful,” Tyler growled, sucking on the skin.

I moaned softly, not even caring that he was marking me, and leant my head back onto his shoulder.

“I need you. Now,” I panted.

“Say no more,” Tyler grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
ONLY TWO PARTS LEFT!!

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter – I love all your feedback! Please keep it up and get your comments in while you can =]

JessicStar
revengefulvampire
Jemma_Vengeance6661X
pixie dusttt.
miss.sobriety
crescendo.
Rory The Roman
JonnyCraig
Wake!UP!DEaD!
MissLonely
CeraRachel
ohthebells;

xo