Status: Work In Progress

How Strange, Meeting You Here

Telling

After Elizabeth and I went back to her house, and left without a sound, I took her to the bus. I was still comtemplating on what I was going to tell the guys.

As we approached the doors of the bus, I stopped her. "Wait here. I need to go in and warn the guys, before they see you and make some dumb ass comment."

She giggled, and nodded. I took that as a cue to go inside.

Rian and Jack were playing a... FIERCE... game of Mario Kart on PS3, Alex was raiding the fridge, and Matt was constantly yelling at Jack to shut up.

No one so much as looked up when I walked in.

"Guys," I began, in a serious tone. "I need to talk to you."

Everyone gathered, once they knew I was serious. I explained everything that Elizabeth told me, minus all the gory details she told me about her dad. All I said was that he was abusive. I didn't want them to know that it was that bad.

Alex was the first to speak. "Oooh, is that the hot chick from the meet-n-greet?"

Rian slapped him on the arm. "Dude, that was really insensitive. Zack obviously really cares about her, okay?"

I nodded Rian a 'thanks,' while Alex rubbed his arm, and muttered something I hoped was something along the lines of an apology.

"How long is she staying?" Jack wondered aloud.

A subject I had not even thought about yet. But I spoke with confidence dripping on every word. "As long as she needs to."

Jack looked into my eyes, and looked as if he were just studying me. "You really like her, don't you?"

Jack isn't one to be serious, ever. Only when it came to love. Jack used to bounce from girlfriend to girlfriend, didn't really believe in love, etc. etc. But ever since he met Olivia, he... understood love. He knew what it felt like.

I felt a blush creeping up my neck, and I turned away quickly, to get Elizabeth. I could almost feel Jack smiling behind me. "God, I'm smart for a kid who didn't go to college."

Rian chortled, and I heard a slap, and Rian's screech. I chuckled, and made my way to the door to bring Elizabeth in.

As she walked in, she sort of gasped. "A-Alex, Rian, and Jack... Oh my God, I am such a big fan.." She spluttered, obviously nervous. I hate to admit it made me kind of jealous. "God, I sound like such a typical fan... But I've been following you guys since the beginning. You're my favorite band. I'm Elizabeth Beckham." She held her hand out, and shook everyone's hand.

Alex seemed to have recovered from his stupid comment earlier. "We're glad to have you here, Elizabeth. Make yourself at home; we do."

Jack was very... excited. "YAY A FAN! FAN! FAN! I'M JACKERY BASSAM BARAKAT."

She didn't seem to be intimidated. She giggled, and shook his hand.

Rian walked up to her next. "Hello, I'm Brin, part of the stage crew." He kept his face serious. Elizabeth laughed, a windchime noise.

I already loved having her here.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS SHORT YA'LLL
feedback is lovely<3