Status: Work In Progress

How Strange, Meeting You Here

Helping Out

- Elizabeth -

I could barely believe that Zack Merrick had invited me to live with him and the guys on tour. It was… unimaginable. He had always been my favorite; even when he had long hair. I could never really explain why.

I knew this was something I would have to get used to, even though I knew it was going to be perfect. But there were difficulties; For instance, Zack and I weren’t even an official couple, no matter how much I wished we were. We had known each other for a week, and I wasn’t even sure he liked me in that way… I mean, yes, there were signs, but he’s probably been with tons of other girls, and it’s probably just a reflex now. Even though it hurts to think that, I think it’s true. Second of all, I was the only girl living among a throng of boys. Or so I had thought..

I was talking to Zack about it, the first night I came here. “So… I have a question.” I turned my body away from the television, and towards Zack. His gaze snapped to mine, now completely ignoring the screen his eyes were just glued to.

“You want to know if you’re the only girl, right?” A small smile played on his lips, but there was something in his eyes that I couldn’t decipher.

“Dammit. Stop reading my mind!” I smiled back, a full smile, trying to chase away the unknown emotion behind his eyes that was making me uneasy.

He chuckled, his eyes returning to normal. “Lexi, Alex’s girlfriend, holds a steady job as a model. She’s always traveling, but she makes a lot of the shows. Olivia, Jack’s girlfriend, lives with us, too. She takes online classes for college, although she won’t tell anyone what she’s studying for. She wants it to be a surprise,” He paused, and rolled his eyes. “And Matt’s girlfriend, Kendra, is here a lot. I think you’ll have some playmates here.”

I eyed him. “’Playmates’?” I made air quotes.

“Shut up.” He smiled, and stood up.

I didn’t know what to do with myself, so I stayed put.

Apparently, Zack noticed the confusion on my face. He laughed. “Wanna go meet Olivia?”

I could barely contain my excitement. “Sure!” Zack laughed at me once again. I punched him in the shoulder. “OW! What is that?! God, it feels like a ROCK!”

He guffawed, laughing at me for a third time, this the loudest by far. “That’s what I get from working out. Seems to come in handy.”

I rolled my eyes, and stuck my tongue out at him when his back was turned. Still, I followed him to Olivia’s bunk.

He knocked on the side of her bunk. “Yes?” Olivia said, opening the curtain. She had a worried glint in her eyes.

Zack changed his voice to a high falsetto. “Housekeeping!”

I stood behind Zack's brawn, shy. I had always been quiet, even though I couldn't possibly be more excited to meet this girl. I had never really had any girl friends.

Olivia rolled her eyes at Zack, trying to wipe away the worried expression on her face. She looked behind Zack. She pushed him to the side, playfully. "Hey, you must be the girl Zack's hopelessly obsessed with!" She smiled at me.

An obvious blush spread up Zack's neck, and he turned to look at the clock.

"Yeah, hi, I'm Elizabeth." I held my hand out, and she shook it. I couldn't help but noticing her hand was quivering.

"I'll leave you two to get acquainted.." Zack left, a blush still on his cheeks.

Olivia's worried face was back. "Okay, I know I just met you two seconds ago and all, but I need your help."

She looked as if she were about to cry. "Sure... What's wrong?"

Olivia bit her lip and blurted, "I'm pregnant. With Jack's baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOOH CLIFFHANGER
lolnot really
but i wanted to get some drama in there~
lol yes, i made myself jack's girlfriend..
DONT'T HATE
it'll pick up next time
feeback is appreciated<3