Status: Hiatus; current writers block.

The girl who cried "Wolf!"

05

I walked towards the eligant building, dreading what my mother was going to say. I slunk as low as I could and still be standing as I approached her desk.
"Crevayne.." She trailed off, "I was so worried about you. Why would you do something so careless?"
"I-" She cut me off with a growl that made the floor vibrate. I dropped to my belly, shivering at how cold the floor was.
"There's no excuse, you have endangered our lives. Leave now, you shall never be on sentry duty again."
"Yes mother." I whined as I crawled out of the room.

"Wow, I can't believe she'd stop you being look-out." Nesis stated, wide-eyed as I explained my predicament. I loved being Sentry, hence why mother took that away from me.
"I suppose I deserve it, I did endanger the pack. It was stupid, but I couldn't help myself. Did you see how fragile she was? I didn't want her getting hurt and it being my fault." I shuddered at the thought of the Wolves hunting me down. "They would have smelt me all over her! They would have thought that I attacked her. Nesis, tell me I did the right thing, please."
"I don't know Cre, I really don't. It was brave, stupid, smart and a number of other things I can't explain," She said while whiping at the small wound on her leg. "you managed to get out alive which is incredibly lucky, but what if they do come attack us? You know what Kaylie says about the wolves." I cringed at the mention of my mothers name.
"I don't know if what she's been saying is correct, Nesis. I met the wolves, they seemed nice apart from nearly being attacked. But that was my fault, I was trespassing and I know exactly what could have gone wrong." I paused for a moment letting what I'd said sink in. "You know, the wolves have their own story about us."
"What? Tell me what they said." She snarled.
"Well," I started, explaining what Emory had told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I said, short.
I'd like to see some comments, if you like it or don't. I want to know your opinions.
Silent readers don't make me happy, I need to know how to improve :c