Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight

Forget regret, I've got better things to do

People say drugs are bad for you. The only people who say that have probably never tried drugs so how would they even know? The only bad drug experience I've ever had is withdrawal and that can be easily fixed with more drugs, so problem solved, right? 

There's nothing like the feeling of pushing a needle into your veins, knowing that you're about to have a hell of a good time. That's probably my favorite part.

Most people are reluctant to  try it for the first time because they don't know what'll happen. Hell, I still don't know what'll happen. I've woken up countless times in strangers' beds. Not that I mind. I have good taste even when I'm tripping balls. 

This doesn't happen often though seeing as how I've got someone to make sure I make it home most nights. Well, either my home or his. I've never, not once, asked Killian to do this for me but he does anyway for unfathomable reasons. 

If I were him I wouldn't be able to put up with me but I guess that's what best friends are for. 

He keeps saying that he won't do it for much longer but all I have to do is give him one good puppy dog look and he caves.

This time though, I think I might have done it. I'm not sure what happened but I woke up in my favorite fuck buddy's bed. I immediately groaned and thought of Killian. 

He was going to destroy me when I got home and it's not like I could avoid him. He lives right across the street from me.

Quickly, I gathered my clothes and made my way out the door, starting the short walk home. 

I called him, bracing myself for the inevitable lecture but instead, I got voicemail. I leave a long, drawn out message but I forget what it's about by the time I'm done. 

To be honest, I'm still a little strung out from last night. 
 
I manage to make it all the way to my bed before passing out. It seems as if I've just fallen asleep when there's an angry knock on my door. 

I drag my ass out of bed and charge down the stairs to stop him from breaking the damned thing down. 

Killian brushes past me and I turn to him slowly. "I think I explained what happened in the voicemail. But I think I might have just cried and ranted about how cool Osiris shoes are..." 

He scowls at me and his mouth moves silently in disbelief before any actual sound comes from it. "Chretion, fucking hell. Do you even know how-" 

"-worried you were? Long you looked for me? Many times you called?" I laugh. "I get it, Kil." 

He glares at me. "Clearly you don't." 

"Sure I do." I shrug and grab his wrist, tugging him along behind me as I go back to my room. He reluctantly follows me and doesn't protest when I deposit him onto the bed and crawl in next to him. 

"You're killing yourself, Chresh." He says sadly, his anger seemingly gone. 

I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes willing the left over nausea to go away. "I'll be fine." I mumble. "It'll all be fine Kil. You'll see." 
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! Whoo!
Technically it wasn't supposed to be out until Wednesday but we couldnt wait!
We really hope you like this! And even if you don't, thanks for reading!
Updates will most likely be twice a week, maybe even more but who knows.
We're just really excited about this.

Please Comment&Subscribe?