Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight

This Book Is So Awesome

Dear Chretion,

Day 2. How's it going? Are you starting to feel it yet? Supposedly withdrawals started not too long after I dropped you off, but just, like, mild cravings. By tomorrow, though, you'll really be feeling it. Try to contain your excitement.

So I said I'd be telling you one of my favorite things about you for each of the seven days I'm kept away from you. And let me tell you, it's been hard. Not the finding seven things to talk about part, that was easy, but to narrow the list down to 7. I mean, you are my best friend. If there were only 7 things I liked about you, we'd have a problem. But seriously, if you'd asked me to give you 100 reasons why you're amazing, I could've done it in a heartbeat.

Today, though, I'm going to talk about something you try so hard to hide, but is probably one of the main reasons we're friends.

I am, of course, speaking of your Inner Nerd.

I know you don't like to admit it, but you seriously are really geeky on the inside. And it's hilarious because you are the last person anyone would expect that from. You're popular and loud and you go to parties. You sleep around, and drink and do drugs, but you never tell anyone that the reason you never host parties and never bring anyone back to your place is so you won't have to hid the action figures you keep scattered around your room.

You know, that's probably why I like your inner nerd so much. As far as I know, it's a side of you that only I get to see. It's special and private and just between you and I. Even though you try so hard to hide it around other people, you aren't afraid to have fanboy moments around me, or to drag me to the comic store, squealing about the new volume of Umbrella Academy or going to the midnight premiere of the newest Harry Potter movie.

You don't need to hide it because you know I won't judge you.

I've been through everything with you, together through thick and thin. Your obsession with comic books- excuse me- graphic novels won't change the fact that we're in this together.

I've seen you at your best and Lord knows I've seen you at your worst and trust me- the best is worth going through all the worst.

Here's hoping that after this, you'll be able to be at your best more than you are at your worst.

Stay strong,

Killian
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title comes from the name of a song by Harry and the Potters. Who are amazing.

Hope you enjoyed this :)

ALSO. everyone who goes and checks out my new *daily update* and comments gets a cookie. :D Nicole says she likes it, so...

Thanks to the following for commenting:

miss.sobriety
Emochick920
hatsu-kouen2143
Lexington
MyCornerOfTheWoods
IntentToStartAFire
Skwahdala


and to the rest if you for reading (but seriously, don't be a silent reader.)

<3 Casey