Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight

You pull the stars down from the heavens to fill your empty skies

Dear Chresh,

By this point, you've made it through the worst of everything. I think I can honestly say you are the strongest person I know. I can't even begin to imagine how awful these past 4 or 5 days have been for you.

2 more days until I'll be there at 10 am sharp, waiting to be let in to spend as much time with you as possible before they kick me out. I'll be there every single day, I promise. No matter what.

I seriously can't wait to see you. I never knew that 7 days could last this long. See, all this time you keep saying that you're a burden to me, but believe me when I say that I need you just as much as you need me.

Which brings us to Reason Why Chretion Is The Most Spectacular Guy In The World #5: you take care of me like I'm some kind of precious jewel.

remember last year when we were going to go on a road trip for Spring Break of 10th grade, but I got the flu and we couldn't go?

Yeah, even though I was sick, it was one of the best spring breaks of my life. I got to spend it in bed, watching movies and eating junk food with you. I was miserably sick, but you managed to make it all better.

Every time my body decided that it would be a good idea to puke up everything in my stomach, and then some, you would be right next to me, holding my hair back like I'd done so many times before you. You took care of me like it was the most important thing in the world for me to get better.

It's moments like those when I remember how much you really care for me. I mean, I know you care about me- we've been best friends for almost our entire life. But when you take care of me, your protective side comes out and you'd do anything to make it better. Whether it's punching some guy because he called me a fag or staying by my side until you're sure I'm cured and back to normal, I'm your first priority.

That week, though, stood out more than all the rest of the times you took care of me. You stayed with me and watched all of those chick flicks you hate and will only watch with me when I'm sick. You sat there with a tissue box and handed one to me every time I started crying during a movie or felt like my head was going to explode from congestion. You let me cuddle with you and comforted me at the end of The Notebook when I burst into tears, even though I've seen it a million times.

You even stayed the night, every night, for the entire week.

I think that was the longest you went without going to a party since you came out to your parents.

You're close, right now. Don't mess it up, okay? I believe in you and you should believe in yourself, too. You're amazing and you're gonna come out of this a much better person.

-Killian

PS: I see a lot more weeks like that spring break in our future.
Don't get too excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah. 
Casey is somewhere top secret so I shall update! Sorry it's late :(
I hope you like it though! 

miss.sobriety
Shwahdala
hatsu-kouen2143
IntentToStartAFire
Emochick920

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 

The next update will still be Wednesday so don't worry :)

Let us know what you think?