Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight

I'm just missing you

Dear Chretion,

I don't know if you know this, but I can predict the future.

Yeah, that's right- I'm psychic.

I mean, I must be. That's the only explanation. How else would I be able to say with absolute certainty what will be going through my head 7 days after I'm writing this?

Because I can tell you one thing: wherever I am, whatever I'm doing as you read this letter, I know that I'm missing you.

I know you're probably doubting whether I'm really missing you or if I'm just glad to be rid of you, but I can promise you, since I'm psychic and all, that I will be crying my eyes out, hugging a pillow and eating ice cream while watching Moulin Rouge, wishing you were there with me.

Because, really, I can't quite function when you're not around.

Which brings us to the 7th and final (well, final for the letters, anyway. There are a lot more in actuality) Thing That Makes Chretion The Best Person In the World; you... complete me.

Seriously, though, melodrama aside, it's true. You are my complete opposite in such a way that we mesh completely. We're like puzzle pieces or gears or whatever other over-used simile for things that fit together that you can think of.

Everything that you're good at dealing with, I'm not and vice verse.

For example, I'm good with emotions. I can handle them. I let them out when I feel them, but I can control them when needed, as well. You, though... You are the worst with emotions, whether they're your own or someone else's. You try to stay away from them as much as possible.

You'll bottle up your feelings until you just explode one day, and the most dangerous thing about that is that you don't care who gets the brunt of the anger or sadness or whatever other feeling you've kept within yourself. I've been the victim of several of your explosions before, and let me tell you- it isn't pretty. And it almost always ends in tears or you storming out... or both.

It's things like this, though, that kind of make us perfect for one another.

I'll try not to get too sappy, because I know you hate that, but I don't think I can even begin to imagine a life without you. I know that you think you're just a burden sometimes, but my life would not be as interesting, amazing or full of unforgettable moments if you weren't in it.

You have made my life an adventure, and I will never be able to thank you enough for that.

Without you, I really don't know how I would've gotten through high school, or really, anything. I would still be that shy little kid in kindergarten without any friends and with no courage or self esteem to actually go out and make friends on my own.

You've made me the person I am today and I'm proud to call you my best friend.

And seriously, how can you doubt that I'd miss you?

Who wouldn't miss their other half?

See you tomorrow,

Killian
♠ ♠ ♠
Title is from Missing You from A Very Potter Musical

So, that's the last of the letters! Hope you guys enjoyed it. I've enjoyed writing them, but I'm excited to start writing from Killian's perspective again.

Get excited for their reunion. ;)

Thanks to the following for commenting:

hatsu-kouen2143
Skwahdala
YouCanCallMePisces.
miss.sobriety
MyCornerOfTheWoods
Emochick920
IntentToStartAFire
MistyMurder
AwkwardMonster

and to the rest for subscribing/reading! (Don't be a silent reader ;D)

<3 Casey