Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight

Fire in the taco bell

I was sitting downstairs at the island in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea and waiting for Chretion to come downstairs after taking a shower so he can take me out for food. I’m ridiculously hungry, and I don’t even know why. I just woke up and I was really hungry. But I’m lucky enough that my best friend is awesome/irresponsible enough to give me food in exchange for a shorter lecture than normal.

Last night was bad. Chretion was so out of his mind on whatever he tried that I wasn’t even sure he recognized me.

“Hey, you ready?” I said, hearing Chretion stomping down the stairs.

I turned around to check if he was ready and realized that he wasn’t, due to the fact that he was still in just a towel.

I swear to god, this boy is trying to kill me. He can’t just walk around in his half-naked state and expect me to keep it in my pants for much longer. Jesus Christ. He’s just so goddamn attractive and he’s completely unaware of the fact that I would do anything for him to think of me like I think of him.

“I think I should get dressed first.” he said. “Although, the patrons of Taco Bell would probably have a better time than usual if I showed up half-naked.”

Chretion walked over towards the coffee maker and pulled out the pot,

Probably. “Or you’d just traumatize the young children forever.” I said.

"Oh, come on.” he said laughing. “You know I’m sexy.”

“Yeah.” I said, deadpan. “Definitely. Go put some clothes on before it becomes too much for me.”

“Hey.” he said, pouting. “Asshole.”

“Just go get some clothes on. I want my Taco Bell.” I sighed. “Plus, you know you’re handsome. You don’t need me to tell you that so that your ego can get a little more inflated.”

“Are you worried about my ego, or your dick?"

“Jesus, Chresh.” I said, shaking my head. I walked over and grabbed him by the shoulders, guiding him towards the steps. “Go get dressed and take me to Taco Bell.”

“Fine.” he said. “But don’t pretend you don’t want my body.”

God, that boy needs to stop teasing me. Before I actually slip and show him how much I do want him.

***

“Only you can eat $75 worth of Taco Bell in one sitting.” Cresh said, sitting down in front of me.

“Stop it, you know that you’re going to eat half of this anyway.” I said.

“True, but still.” he said. “The guy at the register was super confused. Like, he was just waiting for us to stop ordering, and every time it didn’t end, his eyes got a little wider.”

“Well, it’s hard to order $75 worth of Taco Bell. Everything is so cheap.” I said, unwrapping my first taco. I don’t care how bad it is for you. This stuff is fucking delicious.

“Hey, gimme a taco.” Chretion said, reaching over for one of the wrapped packages in the huge pile of burritos and Mexican pizzas and crunchwrap supremes that littered the table.

I slapped his hand and gave him a meaningful look.

“What?”

“You know what.” I said. “You don’t get any until you say it.”

“Really, Kil?” he asked. “Do we have to do this every time?”

“If you’d stop getting hungover, so I didn’t have to lecture you and you wouldn’t have to bribe me with Taco Bell, this wouldn’t happen.” I said, smirking, but keeping his hand a safe distance away from the food with some well-placed smacks.

“Fine.” he sighed. “But I’m not happy about it.”

“You never are. Now let’s hear it. Killian Michaels…” I prompted him.

“Killian Michaels, you are the most amazing human being I have ever had the honor to meet and you have a body that would make a male model jealous.”

“And?” I said.

“And you’re highly intelligent and amazing and I wouldn’t be able to go on without you.” he said overdramatically.

“That’s right.” I said. “You wouldn’t. Now have a taco and think about what you’ve done. Maybe next time you’ll avoid the alcohol so you won’t have to tell me how amazing I am?”

“Fat chance.” he said. “I don’t mind saying how amazing you are.”

… I could have sworn he added a “because it’s all true” to the end of that sentence…

But I was probably just hallucinating.

You know what they say. Sometimes, we just hear what we want to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! Sorry I'm late, but my home Internet quit on me, so I'm working on my phone!

Title credit: Danger! High Voltage - Electric Six (the only song I know that says taco bell....)

Thanks to the following people for commenting:

S.C.A.R.E.C.R.O.W
IntentToStartAFire
MistyMayRain
Emochick920
LorenElizabethxoxo

and to the rest of you for reading/subscribing!

<3

PS- My co-author is the best in the world :)