Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight

You're all that I dream about

If I had known that Killian was stressing about this college situation so much I would have told him about my acceptance letter much earlier. Any kind of comfort I can possibly offer him, I'd gladly give it no matter what the circumstances. After our conversation, I can tell that he feels so much more relieved and happy simply by the look in his eyes and the way he smiles.

I thread my fingers through his and kiss every one of his knuckles before kissing and nipping at his lips. He smiles and threads his fingers through my hair but pulls away before things can get too heated. 

"We should get back to the common rooms before we're too missed." He whispers breathlessly. And I know he's right but I really don't want to leave because this is perfect. Just me and him and nothing stopping us from being together like this.

As if reading my mind, he kisses me again and stands up, pulling me with him. "I know, Chresh, but if we get caught who know what would happen."

I mumble an agreement unhappily and follow him willingly out to the common room. Casey has changed from his pajamas to jeans and, instead of his usual Transformers tee or something of the sort, he's wearing a button down shirt. Just by this simple change in his apparel I can tell that his girlfriend will be taking advantage of visiting hours today. 

"Nice of you guys to join me again." He winks, smirking.

I ruffle his hair, leaving it messy. Casey glares at me and sends a good hard punch to my shoulder. I let out a yelp and flex to punch back but a hand catches my fist before I have the chance to. "Chretion, you bruise my boyfriend, I'll bruise your face." 

Casey beams at Nicole and sweeps her into his arms. She laughs and kisses him quickly. "Hey baby, it's nice to see you too." 

"I missed you." He smiles, pecking her lips once more. "Oh! Hey, this is Killian, Chretions boyfriend. Kil, this is one of the most important people in my life, Nicole." 

She turns to Kil and flashes a row of straight withe teeth before hugging him lightly. "It's nice to finally meet you. Every time I come, you've already been here and, honestly, you're all Chresh ever talks about."

I look over to my love and smile as a blush covers his perfect cheeks. "I've been looking forward to meeting you too."

Casey rolls his eyes at the cliched meeting and I have to admit, I was starting to gag too. He takes her hand and leads her to our favorite couch. All four of us sit comfortably pressed against each other. Killian leans against my shoulder and I try not to wince. Casey definitely left a bruise. I really don't mind though because payback is my favorite kind of bitch. 

Killian and Nicole get along better than Casey and I had originally anticipated and that's just so much more exciting. They talk about what they plan on doing when Casey gets released and I mope like a little bitch. Case only has about three weeks left and my time is double that. What the hell am I expected to do when he leaves? After I met him I didn't really bother to bond with any of the other patients here. I mean, sure, I have other friends but Casey has quickly become an important fixture in my eyes.

Before any of us really has a chance to catch it, time slips away from us and it's time for Killian to leave. He quickly says his goodbyes to Nicole and Casey before taking my outstretched hand and following me down the entrance hallway. We part with several heated and passionate kisses and a few "I love you"s and I watch him go, a feeling of undeniable happiness and a bit of sorrow mixing in my chest.

I smile at the two love birds on the couch as I reenter the common room and quickly pass by them, retreating into my room and giving them the courtesy of privacy that Casey always gives me and Killian. Once in my room, I flop down on my bed and think about something, anything, that I can do for Killian to commemorate one month of being together. A lot of people find it cheesy to celebrate this but I know it's something that Killian would love and honesty, it's really important to me too.

This is not only the first of a whole hell of a lot of months spent together but it's also the longest stable relationship I've ever been in and Kil knows this. It's a way to show him that I truly have changed and that I truly do love him.

That's why this occasion has to be memorable. I'll be damned if I let him forget that he's the best thing that ever happened to me. 

And I only have less than a week to think of something. The problem is, what kind of thing could I possibly do for him from inside a rehab facility? I might have to call in reinforcements. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno. I'm kinda excited about this one. Clearly, Chretion is getting somewhere. I just like it, you know?

Emochick920
IntentToStartAFire
miss.sobriety
Skwahdala
hatsu-kouen2143
Jeska
matthuee.


Thanks guys. You make us want to work harder.

So, how many of you guys have started back at school yet? I don't until the 3th so.

Let us know what you think?