Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight

Never Gonna Leave This Bed

I got back from Boston with my mom and I was incredibly excited. We'd bought an apartment that I'd fallen in love with and was within walking distance of both Chretion's and my schools. I'd also gotten a catalog from a furniture store to trick Chretion into helping me find what we wanted in the new place. It'd be some work to get everything ready in a week, but it'd be worth it to surprise Chretion.

"Hey, Killian!" Rebecca, one of the receptionists (who I swear Jonan has a thing for) said as I walked in. "We missed you yesterday!"

"I missed you guys, too, but I had something. I had to do." I leaned in over the counter and dropped my voice to a whisper. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course." she said.

"I went to Boston and got an apartment for Chretion and I. I'm gonna take him there as soon as he gets out. As a surprise, you know?"

"I won't breathe a word." Rebecca said. "That's so romantic, though!"

"Thank you." I said, laughing. "I'm going to have him pick out furniture now."

I walked through the hallway into the common room, looking for Chresh.

"Hey, Kil." Ellory, one of the other patients, said. "Chretion's in his room, doing yoga."

"Great, thanks." I said, waving and walking towards the dorm area.

When I got to Chretion's door, I found him dressed in a loose tank top and the yoga pants I'd bought him when he told me he started doing yoga. I smiled and leaned against the door frame, admiring how good he looked.

The pants left little to the imagination (not gonna lie, that was one of the reasons I bought them), and the shirt's sleeves gaped open at the sides so I could see his chest through it. He'd been getting healthier and healthier, and with that, he's become toned in places he's never been toned before. He looked so beautiful... and sexy.

Chretion turned to move into a different position, but saw me looking and blushed furiously.

"Hey there." I said, smirking at him from my place in the doorway. "Come here."

"Hey." he said, walking over to me and smiling. "Long time no see."

"Ugh, I know." I said, sighing dramatically. "I never want to be away from you that long again. One whole day."

"Hey." he said, defensively. "I still missed you."

"I know. I missed you, too." I leaned in and kissed him deeply, showing him just how much I'd missed him. We broke apart for air, but Chresh continued giving me soft, gentle kisses on my lips and cheeks.

"Mmm." I said, smiling and running an hand up his shirt and down to the waistband of the yoga pants. "You look ridiculously good in these. I haven't had a chance to see you in them yet."

"Well, you're welcome to look. You did buy them."

I pulled away and looked him up and down admiringly. "Please tell me this yoga thing is going to become permanent."

Chretion let out a loud laugh, another thing he was starting to do more and more of. I'd forgotten how much I loved the sound of his genuine, unrestrained laughter. "Do you like the way it makes me look?"

"You have no idea." I almost moaned, running my free hand up his bare arm to his collar bone, at the same time as I snapped the waistband of the yoga pants.

He groaned in response and said, "I guess I'll have to keep doing it then."

I laughed and took his hand in mine. "Come on. My mom wants us to pick out some furniture so we'll be ready to order it as soon as we get an apartment."

"One week." he said dreamily as we walked into the quieter of the two common rooms - the one without a Foosball table or TV. "One more week, and I'll be able to get out of here and move in with you. Then we can be alone all the time. When you're mom isn't around, at least... I can't wait."

"Which are you more excited about?" I teased. "Getting to go outside, or getting to have me all to yourself?"

"Well, while I do enjoy going outside, I think getting you alone sounds infinitely more enticing."

"Good." I said. "Now come on. This is a huge catalog and we have to make decisions."

We spent the next hour working through the catalog, picking out tables and dressers and mirrors until I was sure I never wanted to see another kind of wood for the rest of my life.

"Okay, last thing- beds."

"Finally." Chretion said. "I wasn't aware there were that many kinds of furniture out there."

"Well, here's another choice to make: one bed, or two?"

Chretion looked at me as if I'd just asked if we were absolutely sure that the earth was a sphere. "We're sharing a bed, if that's what you mean. I wouldn't have it any other way. Even if we had separate rooms, I would go into your room and invade your personal space every night anyways."

"Excellent. Now I won't have to pretend to sleep walk or have a nightmare to get into your bed." I said. "Any requests on the bed?"

Chretion looked down and blushed a bit. "Can we use your mattress? It's queen-sized, so we both fit, and it holds a lot of memories. Plus, I always slept better there than at my house."

"I have no problem with that." I said. "Besides, we already know we're comfortable with the both of us on it."

We found a queen-sized bed frame and by that time, there were only 2 hours left in my visit.

"So... anything else you wanna do?"

"Foosball tournament? Winner gets a kiss?" he suggested, sounding playful and a bit shy at the same time, something new for Chretion.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "You don't have to beat me at Foosball to get a kiss."

"I know." he said. "But it's always nice to have an incentive."

I smiled and shook my head as I followed him into the other common room and watched his hips as they moved side to side, still covered by just the yoga pants.

Just you wait until I get this boy alone...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm really excited about where this has gone so far. I love our boys :)

Lyrics by Maroon 5.

Thanks to everyone who's commented! We love you all dearly and hope you keep telling us what you think!

The commenters:

Emochick920
Murder Rush!
miss.sobriety
IntentToStartAFire
hatsu-kouen2143
Skwahdala
crescendo.


And a big thank you to everyone who's subscribed, because it's you guys who get us to write :)

<3 Casey

PS- I love that Chretion does yoga, too.