Don't Fall Apart On Me Tonight

Whatever it may me

Killian protests as I gather all the supplies in my arms, leaving only two light bags for him to carry up to our apartment. Our apartment. Ours. We live together now. We're painting our room with colors we chose. We'll look at them as we fall asleep in our bed and it'll be the second thing I look at in the morning, right after my gorgeous boyfriend.

I couldn't think of anything more perfect. 

Kil unlocks the door and immediately starts laying out a plan of attack. First we move the bed out with care and then the dresser and night stands. Next, we lay down tons of old newspaper so as not to damage the lush carpet. Finally we pour various colored pains in paint pans and settle the freshly unpackaged brushes in them as well. Kil forces me to change into older clothes so as not to get mine messy and did the same himself.

As soon as everything is all set and we pick a wall to be the accent wall, I allow Killian to do the honors of slinging the first stream of bright green paint onto the wall. After that we go pretty crazy. The paint splatters beautifully and slides down the wall in perfect streaks. With the way we're going, it's impossible not to get covered in paint. Smudges of yellow and purple dot Killian's face and even in his hair. It's fucking adorable. 

We don't stop until it's absolutely perfect, the colors mixing and swirling together in a way that kinda turns me on. Kil admires it with me and slides his hand in mine. 

"This was a great idea, Chresh." He says lowly, resting his head against my shoulder.

"I think so too. Thanks for indulging me." I smile, pressing a small chaste kiss to his lips. He smiles in content and pulls away, grabbing a roller and starting in on one of the remaining three walls, effectively coating it in the red we picked out together.

I watch him for a bit before picking up my own roller and helping. Only two hours pass before all walls are perfect and starting to dry. We stare at them for a good fifteen minutes, me with my arms around his waist, kissing his neck softly.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I murmur, loving when he leans into me.

"Yeah, I know, but just out of curiosity, what made you realize this time?" He jokes. 

"Nothing in particular. Our room looks amazing, probably even more amazing when we move everything back in. And I love you so much for just being you." 

He turns in my arms and kisses me hard. Not necessarily needy or desperate but not passive either. Just perfect like he always is.

"You wanna grab something to eat to let the walls dry. Then move everything back in before showers?" He suggests.

"Yeah, that sounds absolutely wonderful." I allow him to lead me into the kitchen before rummaging through the fully stocked fridge and pulling out stuff to make sandwiches. I fix two impressive looking sandwitches and present one to Kil, accepting his kiss as thanks. I sigh in content and bask in the current feeling washing over me. A warm breeze rolls through the windows we propped open in order to ventilate. That, mixed with the feeling of food filling my stomach and the boy I love sitting next to me, I literally don't think I could be more happy and content.

We finish eating and jump straight into the last parts of manual labor, making sure that the walls are completely dry before settling the hardly broken-in furniture against it. The second we're finished, I move to collapse onto the bed but Kil catches me around the waist before I have a chance to.

"You're sweaty and covered in paint." He giggles. "Come take a shower first."

"Killy, I just wanna cuddle up with you and take a nap." I whine, my words dripping with tiredness.

"I know baby, but I promise, we can as soon as we're clean. You'll feel better." He coaxes, his voice smooth and that's all I need to obey. He's never steered me wrong before, why start now? A sly smile works it's way onto his lips suddenly and he slips his fingers into my hand. "How about if we take a shower together?"

All traces of sleepiness in my body leaves as I realize what he just said and pull him into the bathroom eagerly. Kil giggles at my excitement as he turns on the shower and gets the water perfectly warm before stripping off his shirt and stepping out of his jeans and boxers. 

My breath hitches in my throat and I can't help but stare at his butt as he steps under the water. Sure, I've seen him naked before. Of course I have. I've known him since we were seven. Eleven plus years. It's never been under these circumstances though. I've never been so attracted to him. 

I will myself not to get too aroused as I strip down too and follow in after him. He turns to me, hair already soaking wet and plastered to his forehead. The small space forces us together, chests inches from touching and breath mingling together. I lean forward slightly and kiss him innocently, smiling when he presses tighter against me. Everything stays innocent. I don't want our first time together to be somewhere as awkward as a shower. Trust me, I know.

Kil grabs the shampoo as I grab the soap. He squirts some out into his hands and threads his fingers trough my hair slowly, tugging at strands here and there, making me bite back moans. I don't think he realizes how much he's turning me on. In turn, I run the bar of soap over his chest, leaving trails of bubbles in it's wake. I reach the small of his back and trace a slow pattern on the warm flesh with my fingers. Kil relaxes into my touch and leans his head on my shoulder, sighing in content.

I thank god for self control. Without it I'd have an awkward time explaining the hard on that would be pressing into his lower stomach. Kil looks up at me, pure love and lust lacing his eyes, making my insides jump excitedly. A promise lies there and I know exactly what he's thinking. 

I want you too, Killy. Not here though, the bedroom. In our bed. I'll treat you like the prince you truly are. 

I try to get this message across without words and he seems to get it as we switch eagerly, me applying shampoo to his hair and him rubbing the soap over my body. If anything, this just turns me on even more. We rinse off quickly and step out, toweling off halfheartedly but still getting effectively dry. I, personally, see no point of wrapping the towel around my waist given the circumstances but Kil apparently does so I follow his lead. He takes my hand and locks eyes with me, never blinking as he leads me back to the bedroom and god, he's so fucking gorgeous. I don't deserve him. 

He sits on the edge of the bed, still unblinking as he draws my mouth down on his, tongue tangling with mine in an almost sinful way. I finally allow myself to get hard, knowing that it'll be greatly appreciated later. I lay him down slowly and lower myself on top of him gently, scooting us up so his head lands on the pillows. The towel around his waist slides off in the movement and I don't protest when he undoes mine as well. 

A little part of me thought that this would be awkward, us together like this after all those years of best friendship and then the long months of flaws. I thought it'd feel weird but it doesn't. It feels all too natural. It feels right. I don't even have to ask him if he's sure that this is what he wants because I can read him oh so well, knowing just by his lips on mine that I'd be perceived as an idiot for even asking.

I break away from his lips and kiss down his jaw before latching onto his neck, marking the sensitive flesh as my own and allowing my hand to slide down his side. His skin is smooth under my touch and he moans as I run my thumb around the base of his fully erect cock. He arches into the touch and threads his fingers in my hair as I stroke him fully a couple times. I focus on him, all on him and what's pleasurable for my perfect boyfriend. 

Suddenly a small bottle is being shoved into my free hand and I smirk as I realize that it's lube. Where he got it, I'll never know. Honestly, I don't care.

Killian has never been as open about his sex life as I have so I'm not sure exactly how far he's gone before. Judging by the way he hisses when I press a lube slickened finger into him, he's either a virgin or it's been a while. It's been a while for me too but this is so drastically different from every other fuck I've ever had, it might as well be my first time as well. Besides, this isn't a fuck. 

This is me and Killian, finally making love to each other for the first time. This . . . this is way more special than anything anyone else could possibly give me.

Kil rocks back on my finger, finally used to it. I slide another one in and wait for him to adjust before adding a final one. After a few minutes he's pressing back on my fingers. 

"Chresh, please. I need more. I need you." He pants, eyes half lidded and tongue poking out of his lips ever so slightly. I smile gently and press light kisses all over his face as I grab my leaking cock and line it up with him. 

Not to be conceited or anything but I've been told that I'm a lot to take. I've seen guys walk funny after I've bedded them. I didn't want that to happen to my sweet, perfect Killian. I want him to feel good. I didn't want him to regret this even in the slightest.

I press my mouth to his hard as I push in slowly, swallowing his moans until I'm balls deep. He wiggles his hips, trying to get used to the feeling of being so full. He rocks and wiggles and grinds but I don't dare move until I know he's completely ready, no matter how bad I want to. He's more important than anything I want.

Soon enough he's writhing beneath me and panting slightly, probably from the never ending kisses. "Chresh, baby, move."

He doesn't need to tell me twice. I slide almost all the way out before slowly pushing back in again, reveling in the moan that passes my loves lips. I do this a few more times before picking up the pace and shifting every few thrusts. His walls pulse against my member in a way that seems to only make me harder, building toward my release oh so slowly.

I shift my hips again so I thrust at a more drastic angle and Killian arches of the bed and into my chest screaming as I finally find his prostate. He wraps his arms around my neck and digs his nails into my back painfully. I don't mind though, focusing on that spot again and again until his body convulses. 

I quickly take his cock in my hand and pump him quickly. His body locks up in pleasure as he spills over in my hand and over our chests and I can't help but let go deep inside him as he clenches around me. I take time to milk out both of our orgasms before gently pulling out and laying down next to my boyfriend, smiling as we catch our breaths in perfect synchronization. As soon as my heart returns to normal speed, I pull Kil against me tighty and kiss his swollen lips, not even bothering to clean us up. That's what showers are for.

"I love you Killy. Don't you dare ever forget that." I murmur.

"I won't Chresh. I love you too. So much." He curls against my side happily and is asleep fairly quickly. I follow into dreamland not far behind but I take time to admire his perfection before I do so. I can't stress how lucky I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was late. I have no excuse except procrastination. Hopefully content males up for lateness? I sincerely hope you like it.

Emochick920
miss.sobriety
crescendo.
IntentToStartAFire
hatsu-kouen2143
Caitlynnnn
Skwahdala


Thank you so friggin much. I don't even know what to so with all my gratitude.

Let us know what you think?