Warmness on the Soul

Wednesday (II)

That very same Wednesday at the other end of town Grace was having lunch with Roxie and Maria, when who should pop in? None other than Mr Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance themselves. Upon hearing Grace laughing at Roxie, Brian turned around and smirked, “Fancy seeing you here,” he smiled walking over to the three of them.

“Haha, yeah fancy that, care to join us?” she asked him.

“Sure,” he smiled shouting Zacky over.

“Brian, Zack, this is Maria and Roxie,” she said introducing everyone, “You on your way to the hospital?” Brian nodded with a mouthfull of food, “Real attractive Brian,” she laughed.

“You not working today Gracie?” Zack asked.

She nodded her head, coming back to earth from looking outside the window, “Yeah, Roxie’s dropping me off after lunch-”

“We could drop you off if you want, we’re going there anyway,” Zack piped up.

Grace smiled, “That ok with you guys?” she asked both Roxie and the boys. Roxie just nodded, “What the fuck is up with you today Roxanne, you a mute or something?” she asked nudging her shoulder, Brian smirked.

Roxie glared, “Yeah, that’s fine, makes my life easier, you’re off at 7 right?”

“That I am m’dear, that I am,” Roxie smirked, “Right, you guys ready to go?” they nodded and she got up gathered her things, gave her girls a hug and left with Brian and Zack.
***

“Hey, dude, how you doing?” Zack asked Matt after walking Grace to the staffroom, “Dude, Matt? Matt what’s wrong?” Zack started to panic, after seeing one solitary tear roll down Matt’s cheek.

He choked back a sob, “It’s Dylan.”