Status: New story give it a read xD

To Be With You.

Begining

*Beep beep, beep beep*

What the hell is that noise I don’t remember setting my alarm last night…

“Izzy get up now”

“I don’t want to”

“Well if you don’t get up I’ll throw ice cold water on you”

“Okay im up”

“Well hurry up and get ready its Adoption day today remember”

“Yeah but I don’t know why I have to get up no one’s going to adopted me”

I guess you wondering who the hell I am… well my name is Lizzie, Izzy for short im 17 years old i love rock/heavy metal music and I live in an orphanage with other children that dont have a family to go to.

I was sent here when I was 6 because my dad was abuses to me, my mum divorced him when I was 4 and left me with him he always got drunk and blamed me for her leaving and he would get violent and hit me he did it every time he got drunk till I was about 6 turning 7 a lady next door say one day and called the police and they took me away and tried to get my mum to get me but they couldn’t find her so that’s how I ended up here.

Well I better get up or Mrs. Bumface will Come in here with a bucket of cold water yes I did just call her Mrs. Bumface her actually name is Mrs. Mary she is our head care taker at the orphanage.

I went to the bathroom and had a shower and did my hair and makeup before I walked back in to my room to see clothes already on my bed I had a closer look at them no way was I wearing a pink dress with heels, I put the clothes in a basket and got out my usual clothes which was a pair of skinny jeans my Converse and my Slipknot top.

When I was ready I went down stairs to the living room area were Mrs. Bumface was when she saw me she just shook her head. I was watching TV when Holly came up to me and stood in front of me with her hair brush in hand with a smile on her face. Holly is a little 5 year old who has been here for just about a year now I don’t know why no one has adopted her yet she is so adorable she loves getting her hair brushed and her favorite colour is Purple.

“Izzy can you brush my hair and make it look pretty for me please” she asked me

“Sure come here” I said with a smile

Holly and me were really close she is like the little sister that I’ve never had, I brushed her hair and did it in a half up half down look she looks so cute in her little blue dress and black leggings I really do hope that she gets adopted today.

It had been an hour since the orphanage had opened for Adoption day and people were going in and out of the different rooms. Me and Holly were sitting in the living room when a lady came up to as and smiled she was a very pretty lady blonde hair skinny and tall.

She looked at Holly and said

“What’s you name sweetie”

“Holly, what’s your” she said in a very happy voice

“My names Valary” Valary told her with a smile, Valary called out someone’s name and a
very buff guy came around the corner Valary Smiled at the guy and said something to him

“Holly this is Matt” Valary told her

“Hello little one” the buff guy named Matt greeted her

“Hello this is my sister Izzy” Holly said pointing to me

“im not really her sister were just really close” I told them they both smiled at me and started talking to Holly before this Extremely tall guy came around the corner and sat next to me.

“Hi im Jimmy what’s your name” he asked me

“Im Izzy” I told him

“Nice to meet you” he said giving me a bear hug well that I didn’t expected he then notice my top and started talking about the band and the bands he liked we pretty much connected when we started talking he is such an awesome guy.

It was getting time for Holly’s bed time I always put her down for a nap she wouldn’t go to sleep for anyone else but me I looked over to were Holly was sitting on the Softer before to see that she was in Valary’s arms fast asleep I was shocked she always put up a fight if someone else tried to get her to sleep.

“Wow she must really like you she never goes to sleep for anyone but me” I told Valary she looked up from the sleeping girl and looked at me

“Really?” she asked a bit shocked

“Yeah even the head care taker here can’t get her to sleep for nap time” I said

Valary looked at Holly and Smiled then she looked at Matt and said she's the one, I was so happy that she was finally getting adopted she can finally have a proper mum and dad to take care of her Valary, Matt and Jimmy were all friends Matt and Jimmy are in a band with three other guys I was having so much fun talking to all of them Valary is such a nice lady I can tell she will be a great mum to Holly and Matt was a nice guy to I can see him being very Protective of Holly when she is older.

About 30 minutes later Mrs. Bumface I mean Mrs. Mary came into the room and saw us all sitting there.

“Hi im Mrs. Mary the head care taker here” she greeted Matt and Valary

“Oh hello im Valary and this is Matt” Valary shook hands with Mrs. Mary

“So have you found anyone you want to adopt today?” she asked them

Matt and Valary both looked at each other and smiled

“Yes we would like to adopt little Holly here” Matt said with a big smile on his face

“That’s greet let me just go get her Forms for you to sign” Mrs. Mary said leaving the room.

Holly had woken up now and Matt and Valary were telling her that she was going home with them she had the biggest smile on her face but then she asked if I was going with her and her smiled was gone and she was now crying in to my shoulder.

“It’s going to be okay Holly you have a mummy and daddy now” I told her trying to calm her down

“But I won’t have you” she said crying a little bit more I just keep rubbing her back trying not to cry myself I was going to miss her.

Mrs. Mary came back in to the room with Holly’s Forms she was going to speak but Jimmy
spoke first.

“Can you go get Izzy’s forms to please” Jimmy asked

I looked up at Jimmy in shock when he said that

“You don’t have to Jimmy” I told him

“but I want to when I first started talking to you I felt that you were the Daughter I never had”
he told me with a big smile on his face I just looked at Mrs. Mary and Everyone else they were all smiling and nodding their heads for me to say yes.

“So am I getting your Forms to Izzy?” Mrs. Mary asked

I looked at everyone again and nodded my head Holly screamed happily and hugged me.

Well I didn’t think this would happen but I just got adopted.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story hope you like it
Comment on what you think please
Thanks foREVerTegan.
Izzy's First outfit choice
Izzy's Second outfit
Holly's outfit