Status: New story give it a read xD

To Be With You.

Tafe

Izzy’s p.o.v

It has been three weeks since me and Ryan broke up he had try to contact me for the first week but I wouldn’t answer the calls he eventually gave up which I was happy about.
Breaking up with Ryan got me thinking about what I wanted to do with my life I had a love for photography so why not do it for a living, I in rolled in a photography course at tafe at one of the nearest tafe I could find.

It was the first day of tafe and I was getting ready in my room when there was a knock at my door.

‘Come in’

‘You nervous?’ Zach asked walking in

‘Only a little’

‘Well me and Jimmy got you something we thought you might need’ Zach said sitting next to me on my bed and Jimmy walked in.

Jimmy had a box in his hands and he had a big grin on his face while handing me the box, I looked at box and then at the guys.

‘Well open it’ Jimmy told me

I unwrapped the paper to see a camera on the box, I pulled the rest of the paper off and had a look and it.

‘It’s a new camera’ I said smiling at the guys

‘Well we thought that you would need a better one for what you’re doing instead of that small one you have’ Zach said smiling at me.

I hugged both guys and thanked of them, I opened the box and pulled the camera out and turned it on to see it was already set up and had some pictures on it, I just laughed at the photos of Zach and Jimmy acting stupid.

I finished getting ready and grabbed my bag ready for the day, Zach dropped me off at the tafe and he was going to pick me up after I was finished at the end of the day.

‘Good luck and have fun okay’ Zachy said giving me a hug I just smiled and nodded and got out the car, okay maybe I was wrong about not being nervous cause I was really nervous now.

I looked at the buildings that were around me and wonder what one was the front offices, I walked to the building that looked like it might be it.

When I got there a lady was sitting behind a desk and she looked at and smiled.

‘Hello how can I help you?’

‘I’m Izzy Sullivan and I was wonder what building was the photography one’ I asked her

‘Oh yes Izzy you starting you course today, her is a time table and her is a map’ she said handing to papers.

‘thank you’ I said walking out the doors, I looked at me timetable to see that I had old school photography first then digital photography and some other class. I looked at the map and found my way to the building and found the class I was meant to go in, I opened the door to find a tall man that looked like he was in his twenty’s sitting at a desk that was at the front of the class room.

I looked around the class and saw that no one was there.

‘You’re a bit early aren’t you’ the man said I looked at him and was going to speak but he kept talking.

‘Oh you the new girl Izzy right’ he asked

‘Yes Izzy’ I said walking in to the classroom a bit more

‘Well take a seat everyone else should be here in about 15 minutes’ he said looking down at some papers on his desk, I went and sat in the middle row of seats and I got my book out and just sat there maybe I should of checked the time before I walked in to class.

Students started coming in to the class soon after and my day then begun
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry for the wait but i am on hoildays now so i should be able to update more often now :D
Alisha outfit