Status: New story give it a read xD

To Be With You.

Tattoo time

Izzy p.o.v

It has been two months since i have been with the Avenged family and I'm loving every bit of it Holly is to she loves being with Matt and Val, she has also started year one and made some friends I'm really happy for her.

For me well i have got a job at hot topic even though Dad said i didn't have to get one i told him i wanted to and so far it really good i have made some friends at the store and i don't mind working its really fun.

The guys are going on tour soon which makes me a bit sad they will be gone for 3 months they all want me to go with them but i cant get the holidays off from work cause i just started i told them that i would get a week off and fly out and spend it with them but that's all i can do.

Zachy seems the most sad about it he really wants me to go but i just cant i really am going to miss Zachy the most, i know it sounds me i should be missing Jimmy my dad more i will but I'm going to miss Zachy just that little bit more. Me and him have grown really close over the past two months and every day I'm liking him more and more i just cant help it his just so.. i cant even put words to what his like, i haven't told him and not planning to i don't want him to get in trouble from Jimmy, but Val and Michelle know its kind of hard to keep anything from them there like the mums i never had.

Today is my day off and I'm hanging out with Val, the guys are in the studio and Lacey is working.

"Hey Izzy what do you want to do today" Val asked
i thought for a minute then i got it.

"I want to get a tattoo" I told her

“Really what you want to get?” She asked

“I want to get a Death bat on my lower back” i told her with a smile

“that's awesome it will be a surprise to the guys: she said smiling and getting her car keys.

We got to the tattoo Place that the guys always get there tattoos from

“Hey how can i help you today” a guy asked from behind the counter

“I would like to get a Death Bat tattoo on my lower back” i told him with a smile

“Okay just sit down and ill Go drawn one up” he said with a smile

I sat down with Val and smiled i couldn't wait for the guys to see it.
3 hours later and my tattoo was finished it looked awesome it hurt a bit but now it okay the guys should all be at Matt and Val’s place right now cause it was 1 pm.
We were back at the house and the guys cars were there, i got a bit nerves cause i didn't know what they would say, i think Val could tell.

“Izzy don't worry their going to love it” she said With a smile

I just nodded and smiled we walked in to the house and we were greeted by all of them.

“Guys i have something to show you” i told all the guys and Michelle

“What is it?” Jimmy asked with a worried look on his face

i turned around and pulled up my shirt so you could see the tattoo, it was silent for a minute i turned back around and they all had shocked faces

“Do you like it?” i asked

“Like it we love it” they all said at the same time i just smiled and they looked at it again i was happy that they like it
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a update for yous hope you like it
Comments would be nice :)
Thanks foREVerTegan