Status: New story give it a read xD

To Be With You.

On the Road Part one

Zachy's p.o.v

It been almost a month and a half since we have been on tour and its great i did miss being out on the road but then at times i do miss being at home and i miss seeing all the girls especially Izzy i do miss her but i guess everyone does Jimmy really does this is the first time since he adopted her that he has been away from her.

He calls her every day and talks to her even if it's only for a minute we usually get to talk to her at night depending were we are at the time and what time it is there.

But today we aren't going to be doing that because she is coming on the last week of tour with us and Val ,Michelle and even holly are coming which is great i can wait to see them all.

Me and all the guys were sitting on our bus waiting for the door to open so we could see the girls when we heard the door nob rattle and in came Holly she looked around trying to find Matt and when she did she screamed.

"DADDY" Then she ran to him and gave him the biggest hug she could give him we all awed at how cute it was then Val, Michelle, Lacey and Izzy walked in and the ran to there loved ones well Izzy ran to Jimmy her dad not loved one... but i kinda wish that i was her loved one.

I sat there feeling kind of left out everyone was hugging someone and i was by myself i felt lonely that was until Izzy came up to me.

"Well come on give me a hug" she said smiling at me, i got up and hugged her tight with a smile on my face

"Zach i kinda cant breath" Izzy told me

"Oh Sorry" i said letting go, she just looked at me and smiled.

Val and Michelle soon after come and gave me a hug and asked me how i was but holly just stood there smiling at me cheekily i kneeled now and looked at her.

"And were my hug from you" i asked her opening my arms

She just giggle and hugged me then ran off to Matt, i just laughed and sat on the couch again were everyone was now sitting, we all talked about what we had been doing the past month and a half but before long we realized that is was 10 o'clock at night and we had to drive to our next venue the next day.

"Come on everyone time for bed" Johnny said standing up

Nearly everyone went off in there pairs to the bunks Matt and Val, Michelle and Brian and Johnny and Lacey.

"Were am i going to sleep?" Holly asked

"You can sleep with me in my bunk?" Jimmy asked her, she just nodded and followed Jimmy

Izzy looked at me then at my bunk

"Um ill just sleep on the couch" she said walking back out to the lounge are but before she did i grabbed her arm

"No its okay you can sleep with me in my bunk the couch isn't very comfy to sleep on trust me" i told her

"Are you sure?" she asked

"Yes now come on" i said getting in the bunk then she followed and got in beside me i closed the curtain so the light wouldn't wake us up in the morning to early.

"Night Zachy" Izzy said cuddling into the pillow

"Night Beautiful" i Whispered
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such the long wait should be another update by tonight or tomorrow hope you liked it thanks foREVerTegan