Status: Active like Ke$ha's Herpes ;) <3 xxx

You Talk Like You're Famous, You're Shameless.

And I Found Out..

Nancy.

"MTV!"Niki squealed as she ran over to me and handed me a cup of coffee.
"Yes the rock part of MTV"I smiled as I took a sip. We had been sat in my bedroom for about an hour now just talking about tour and what not. Ok, so yes, I still live with my parents plainly because there is now point in owning a house/apartment if you only spend a qauter of the year in it because of touring and recording records. For The Win spent only ten days at home last year.
The intro to 'Shake It' by Metro Station came on and I groaned.
"How the fuck is this rock or alternative?"I asked holding the remote to Trace Cyrus "Oh I'm Trace Cyrus I have stupid top lip piercings, wear jeans ten sizes too small, have a couple of tattoos and listen to Postal Serive I'm so punk rock, not"
Niki just laughed and took a sip of her coffee.
"And that Mason prick, wears red skinny jeans?"I asked "Why? Orange or yellow jeans are hot red jeans on guys make you look fat. I bet he stole Miley Cyrus's jeans"
Niki laughed again.
"Let it out, we have to tour with these guys"Niki laughed.
I started laughing myself "No, I have to tour with these guys, you have to stand behind a counter and look pretty"
Niki stop laughing and glared jokingly at me.
"And you do a fantastice job at doing so"I added and she smiled.
"That's what I thought"She nodded.
The song finished and I let out a sarcastic 'Whoop let's hear that song again'
"Stop being mean"She poked me in the ribs.
"That's like telling me to stop telling the truth"I told her and she let out a laugh.
"Or telling you to open up to people"She added.
"I like the walls around myself, if you touch my walls these ninja's will fly out and chop your head off"I told her as the commercials started.
I decided to tweet NancyTheWin- Ok, so Metro Station where just on the Rock Show on MTV, there are many things I despise about MTV. Jersey Shore being one of them because Snooki is a whore but I thought they would know the difference between alternative music and stupid Disney Channel wannabes.
I gt the usual; 'Metro Station suck' and 'IKR' and 'You're just jealous because Metro Station are better than you' which I basically tweeted 'Yeah, they are way better than For The Win it's not like all three of our albums have gone straight into the top 5 of the american rock charts or anything..'
Then I got this..
JackAllTimeLow- @NancyTheWin hahaa, I totally agree. Like who the fuck would want to shake anything towards Trace Cyrus who looks like a horse :P
I simply replied..
NancyTheWin- @JackAllTimeLow He does look like a horse ahaha, I don't even know how they got on the Fall Out Boy tour in May..XD
JackAllTimeLow- @NancyTheWin Ahh are you doing the May Fall Out Boy tour too? Yay more people who hate Metro Station! XD
NancyTheWin- @JackAllTimeLow Yeah we are! It's going to be even better now, Me and Gabe were running out of people to be ass holes right @G.A.B.E ?
I smiled and shut my phone off.
'I got your picture,
And I'm coming with you,
Dear Maria, count me in,
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle,
And I'm the pen'That guy from All Time Low sang. Ahh, what's his name?
"He is so hot"Niki stated and fanned her face with her hand "Ohh he is hotter" she gestured to Jack who I was just talking to..
"I was just talking to him about tour.."I trailed off.
"What?"She asked.
"You know the Fall Out Boy tour with your bum buddy Gabe?"I joke, she think's Gabe is an ass-hole.
"He called me fat"
"He didn't"I defended "he called you tubs"
"Which means Tubby, which means chubby which means fat"She pouted.
"It was nine o'clock and you where eating Peeps"I told her "And grape Fanta and Sour Patch kids and he was joking"
"It wasn't funny"
"It kind of was"
"It wasn't when it was directed at you"
"It was a joke"I insisted and she folded her arms over her chest and pouted.
"Don't play that card with-"I was cut off by my phone beeping.
G.A.B.E- @NancyTheWin does Niki still hate me for joking about calling her tubs? and yeah @JackAllTimeLow me and Nancy need more people to be ass holes too
I laughed. God loves my friends. Jack doesn't seem that bad? Not as much of an ass hole as I thought?
JackAllTimeLow- @NancyTheWin how old are you? I just saw one of your music videos and you are tinyyy! XD
NancyTheWin- @JackAllTimeLow That was probably one from when I was eighteen :L I turn twenty-two in four months XD
JackAllTimeLow- @NancyTheWin Yeah you are like 5"2 tiny.
NancyTheWin- @JackAllTimeLow 5"3 actually. ;D
"I bagsy that guy"She pointed to Jack on a photo she brought up on her lap top.
"You are such a child"I laughed..
♠ ♠ ♠
So first chapter. Second or third shall have Alexander and Jackary in it properly as well as Travis Clark and Gabe Saporta :L <3
Hope you guys liked my re write. <3
Thanks for readin'.
Verity. xxx