Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Guy on IM.

I loved life for the first fourteen years, till I hit high school. That's when I wasn't even allowed to attend, and my mom thought it was best to put me in modeling. My life was being planned out ahead for me, and I hated it. When I turned sixteen, I decided to tell her that I no longer wanted to do modeling. When she asked me what I wanted to do, I answered "work". Crazy of me right? Well, if you don't think so, she did. I was exiled to my room for a year, until I could compromise while they did their producing. I'm eighteen now, and a singer. But above all, I'm the model my mom always wanted me to be.

"Are you going to make it on time?" My mom inquired, with a bright smile on her face.

"Of course." I answered, sitting on my bed with my laptop in front of me.

"You're always on that laptop, but I never see any Twitters or Face book postings or anything! What do you do on there?" She growled, and I shrugged.

"I play solitaire." I lied, and she rolled her eyes.

"I bet." She laughed, pulling out an outfit for me. "Wear this, k? Love you."

"Love you too." I called back and automatically put on the white long sleeved mini dress she had out for me. It was off the shoulders, not that I complained much. I just wish I chose what I'd wear to events and not just what I could wear around the place.

You still there? I glanced down and read the IM from this guy I've been chatting with the past few weeks. I weakly smiled, and sat back down on the bed.

Yeah, sorry about that. My mom. What's up? I replied and snuggled into my pillows, biting my bottom lip with anticipation for his response. I put a fake picture and everything so that he wouldn't recognize me, or anyone for that matter.

N/m, listening to some music. You?"

same, what are you listening to?

You'll laugh. -_-

Pssh, how do you know? :) Really what are you listening to?

Aight, you know that artist, Sydney Tabitha Anne Raee, aka STAR? : I cringed after reading his response. How did I know? I paused and waited for a moment, then decided to reply.

Who doesn't? LOL I snorted and just rolled my eyes. I should be happy this guy listens to my music, but at the same time, I wanted to chat with someone who didn't even know STAR existed.

True, I just like her music a lot. I've been a fan since she was a young model in HS. Gay right?

Totally. hahaha jk. So what song are you listening to?

Want to be left alone. Seems to touch my heart. Gah, I sound like such a fag, so what are you listening to? : I couldn't be honest and tell him that I was listening to some demo beats for a potential song that I'm writing lyrics for.

Avenged. I lied, but was content with my lie.

Nice choice, seems like it should be me listening to that and you listening to Sydney.

It happens. Was all I could think of, and sighed.
Talk to you later, my dad's calling me.

Fun. lol. Shouldn't you be living on your own?

I'm only 18. lol. ttyl.

Ya forgot, you're like two years younger than me, hahaha. Aight peace then, Ashlee.

Bye Jakoby. I closed my laptop and took in a deep breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, what do you guys think so far? I know I'm all twisted around with so many stories, 3 to be exact; including this one. But I wanna figure out my groove of things and whatnot... so yeaaah...