Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Panties.

I woke up with a cramp in my neck. I rubbed it, and sat up, stretching. The smell of pancakes filled my nose and I was excited for a cooked breakfast. I stood up, stretched again and let out a loud yawn.

"Jake is up." I heard my boss mutter, and a girl's giggle. I smiled and walked inside.

"Good morning." I greeted, then stopped in my tracks when I saw her. His daughter. My is she beautiful.

"Jakob, this is my daughter, Kimberly." My boss introduced, and went back to his coffee and newspaper.

"Hi." Kimberly, my boss's daughter, shyly whispered.

"Hey." I half smiled with a wave. "Mind if I use the rest room?"

"Do you need help pissing?" My boss sarcastically asked and I shook my head. "Then no need to ask."

"Sorry." I lightly chuckled after apologizing and hurried down the small hallway to the bathroom. I peed then came back inside.

"Well I'm assuming since your ex room mate took your jacket, they probably took any cash you have?" My boss inquired and I nodded. "My son left some old clothes, go ahead and help yourself."

"Where is he?" I retorted and my boss stiffened.

"He joined the Military." Kim answered, with a sad expression.

"Oh." I mumbled and walked down the hall again. I opened a random door to a girl's room. Purple walls and zebra bed sheets. I chuckled and went to the drawers, pulling out some undies.

"Did you get lost?" I heard and jumped at the abrupt voice. I shoved the panties in the drawer and closed it, turning around to see Kim. I lightened up when it was just her, until I saw my boss behind her.

"JD." My boss groaned and I nervously laughed, glancing around again. I grabbed a picture off of a nearby desk and looked it over.

"I was checking the photos out." I lied and he rolled his eyes.

"Kim, go back to eating dinner." My boss kissed her forehead then entered the room, closing the door behind him. "She barely turned eighteen, boy. And don't think just because she's legal, that it means you can get some ass. Alright?"

"I wouldn't think that s-" I started but he cut me off.

"Don't give me that bullshit. Now get out of the room and I don't want to catch you in here again." He growled, at which I hurried with my tail between my legs; metaphorically of course. I made it to a boy's room, definitely. Pictures of half naked women on the walls, my kind of room. I grabbed some jeans, that were a few inches bigger than me, and a shirt that fit nicely. Once I was done, I came back out and joined the family.

"So you got caught in Kim's room?" The mom giggled, making everyone's plates.

"Yeah." I coughed, cautiously glancing at my boss.

"A common first mistake." She assured, giving her husband a loving look. "My daughter is beautiful, I'd expect it."

"Mom." Kim groaned and then shot her mom a look. I just laughed and shook my head.

"I didn't mean for it to be like that." I apologized, drinking some orange juice. I noticed Kim was running low and then offered her some.

"A gentlemen?" My boss' wife grinned, sending her husband a look.

"Shut up." My boss demanded, rolled his eyes and then flipped the page to the newspaper.

"So, you work with him all day. That must be lovely." His wife teased, receiving another look from my boss.

"It's nice." I informed, standing up for him. He gave me a weird look then sat the newspaper down.

"I'm going to shower, then we'll leave. So hurry up." He instructed, kissed Kim's forehead, and then his wife before leaving the room.

"Mom, did you know that Sydney might be coming to Hollywood soon?" Kim randomly brought up, smiling at her mom.

"Really?" Her mom replied and lightly smiled. "She's such a lovely young lady."

"Yeah, I'm so excited. I want to see her show so badly!" Kim squealed, then remembered I was in the room. "Oh sorry."

"No it's no problem, I'm a fan as well." I assured, then cleared my throat. "Also, it's not a show she's doing."

"Oh? How do you know?" She inquired, slightly leaning forward.

"I have my resources." I slyly reply with a wink. She rolled her eyes and bit her bottom lip.

"Then what is she doing out here then? Hmm?" She was flirting back, the way she looked at me it was adorable.

"A movie." I answered.

"That's why she was with Scott." Kim's mom abruptly jumped in the conversation. I think I'll like this family.

"Probably." Kim rolled her eyes. "Scott is so cute, freakin celebrities."

"Sydney could do better than Scott." I hissed.

"Scott could do better than Sydney." Kim childishly replied till my boss entered the room.

"Come on boy." He called, slipping his jacket on then tossed me one. "Let's get going."

"Alright. Nice meeting you." I politely excused myself from the two and followed my boss outside, to his car. It's going to be an awkward drive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun! lol