Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Talk Show.

Ugh. I groaned as I tried getting comfortable on the plane. Scott was sleeping like a baby, but I wasn't. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I glanced out the window and stared out at Hollywood's scenery. I didn't want to go back there, but I had too.

"Excited?" Scotty inquired, a big grin on his face.

"Totally." I rolled my eyes and leaned forward. "How much longer?"

"Just sleep." Dante hushed me, and turned to the other side of his pillow.

"I cant." I whined, and then leaned back against my chair.

"You can come cuddle on me." Scott offered and I just snorted.

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes and fluffed my pillow. "I'd rather sleep on concrete."

"So hostile." Scott teased and I just laughed. He was cute.

"Alright, we are landing in ten minutes." I heard and squealed. Finally! Maybe I can get some real sleep.

"Nervous for the landing?" Dante peeked over his shoulder at me.

"No." I immediately answer. "Why? Should I?"

"Well, sometimes they can go wrong, and I know you don't like flying." He shrugged, turning back around. Great, now I'm freaking out. I don't think he makes a very good manager at all. I bit my bottom lip and held onto the arm rests.

~*~

The landing wasn't bad, and after landed I made sure Dante knew I was upset. Every thing he said, I rolled my eyes. Every time he looked at me, I glared. It was obvious, and for some reason he just laughed.

"I was only teasing you." He whispered, and I sighed.

"I know." I rustled his hair and followed them to the limo. It was unreal how many fans I had out here, something I wouldn't want to have all the time. I had my fans back home, but nothing like this.

"So, we're doing an interview. Then we're going to get some tours in." Dante informed, his nose in his black berry as usual.

"I can show her around." Scott offered and Dante snorted.

"Your schedule is way to busy, along with mine. I need someone else to do it." Dante declined, and continued searching apps on his phone.

"Or, I could go by myself." I offered and the two just laughed. My body guard was like a ghost, and I saw him when he was beside me. Other than that, silent and deadly.

"Or your body guard can." Scott shrugged, taking quick glances at Leo.

"True, see there you go Dante." I smiled widely.

"I don't know Hollywood that well." Leo spoke, and I sighed.

"Fine, find me a stupid tour guide." I groaned.

"I don't want one that's expensive. Maybe you can get more publicity by helping out a smaller business?" Dante was more talking to himself than me.

"That'd be cool." I agreed. "I'd love to help people out."

"Miss charity over here." Scott laughed and got hit behind the head by his manager. I didn't even realize his manager was here, nor the Director but that was me. I don't really notice the people around me. Bad habit, I know.

"Til I find out, lets do this interview and get it over with." Dante finally made a decision and I just went along with it. As usual.

~*~

"Please ladies and gentlemen welcome, Sydney Tabitha Anne Raee!" The hostess announced, standing up and pulling her skirt down in the process. I came out while waving to everyone, wearing a pretty yellow dress. I gave the Hostess a hug then sat down. "How are you today, Star?"

"I'm great, and you, Tracy?" I answered and she simply smiled.

"So, we have some questions from the crowd for you actually, but before that I want to know. What's it like being with the oh so delicious most eligible Bachelor, Scott Peace?" She inquired, slowly inching forward in her chair.

"It's not as amazing as some people make it out to be." I mused, and she laughed.

"Isn't she just darling?" Tracy asked the camera, and people clapped. I shifted my eyes to the camera and smiled, then turned my attention back to Tracy. "So, you're eighteen now, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am. Finally legal." I boasted, then realized I said what my mom had told me and slightly cringed.

"What's it like being an adult? Feel any different?" She giggled.

"Not really, I still listen like a child." I shrugged, and she laughed again. Man, how did she keep herself always laughing and smiling?

"That's so funny. Now, I remember hearing about a fling that you had with another person whose parents are famous. Anything go with that?" How did she find out about him? I gulped and slowly shrugged.

"We weren't anything serious, we didn't even date." I took a moment to laugh. "There was no fling, he's just someone I related too."

"Past tense? What happened?" She was too good at this.

"Nothing important, just moved." I answered and she nodded.

"Do you two talk?"

"Not really."

"Do you chat with him on line or anything? Twitter? Face book?"

"No." I dryly answer and she sighed. Obviously I don't have a great story that she was hoping to raise her ratings.

"So, this movie. Rumors are that there's a sex scene, are you prepared to make that transition?" When those words left her mouth, I didn't even pay attention to the last part.

"Ugh." I stammered, I wasn't prepared for this! What sex scene?! "I am an adult now, things like this happen. But don't expect nudity from me. I still have class." I covered and she giggled.

"All the greatest actresses have shown their breasts, you agree?" What kind of talk show was this!

"A lot of them yes, but I wouldn't consider myself on their level. Considering they worked hard for it." I mumbled.

"And you didn't work hard to get where you're at?" She was more serious now, but her smile never faltered.

"Everything was already provided for me, I wouldn't consider myself someone who really earned to be where I am. I was just lucky being born in the family I am." I explained and she nodded, writing something down.

"Alright, we shall take a quick commercial and have the guests answer questions." Tracy stood and spoke to the camera. "Don't tune out, things just might get interesting." With that she winked. I relaxed a bit and smiled at everyone. Suddenly the cameras turned back on and Tracy standing in the same spot smiled. "Welcome back! I am here with the lovely Sydney Raee, she's already answered some questions, and being amazing. But now it's time for the guests of our show to ask their most wanted questions. You sir."

"Yes, my name is Jared. I was wondering if you would ever consider dating someone who wasn't in the industry? And what are the pros and cons of it." He asked, with a smile. It were as though he were reading something, or just memorized it. I bet the show is rigged.

"Well Jared, I would consider it. But the thing is, even dating those in the industry or not, you never know people's intentions. Are they dating you because they're not in the industry, they want the fame and money, or even a possessed fan, or do they actually care? You know? And those that are in the industry, are they dating me to get their self image up?" I answered, staring into the camera as if addressing Scott.

"Would you say that the guy you were just friends with, wanted fame? Since you were a model at the age of fourteen?" He continued and I paused.

"No." I dryly answer then smiled. "Next question?"

"Yes, I'm Whitney. I wanted to know why you don't have any female friends, or friends at all. I don't see any pictures or anything of you with other people aside from those that work for you, or Scott." She was more genuine and that made me smile.

"That's a good one, Whitney. Ummm. I've been back stabbed before, and it just hurts. I also have a busy schedule. Being alone is what suits me right now, and when I meet people that are nice enough to be my friend, and wont treat me like crap. Then I'll consider it. Till then, I really just want to focus on my career." I explained, smiling at Tracy.

"What do you really think when people say your music sucks and that you're only here because of your parents?" Some guy randomly asked and security started to rush towards him.

"No, he's fine!" I hollered to security, whom looked confused. "What's your name?"

"Mike." The guy called back with a smug look.

"I don't blame them at being upset with me, or even bashing me. Considering they see my life is easy compared to theirs, but they've got to understand that we all have different problems going on in their life. If maybe for a second they considered how I love music, and every night I wished I would've earned this to gain respect from those that think the way you just said, then maybe I wouldn't be dealing with such judgmental people. I am my parents shadows. And my mom doesn't like my music neither, my father is indifferent. I love my music and it's the one thing that I can honestly say I have control of in my life. And to put this out there, you're right. I wouldn't be here without my parents, as you wouldn't be here without yours." I winked and Tracy started laughing.

"That's all we have for today, thank you everyone for attending, those who are tuned in, and Sydney for appearing. It was a pleasure and you do your thang girl!" Her voice was so high pitched and overly happy, that smile on her face was so fake and once the cameras turned off; the smile faded and her voice was more scratchy.

"Thanks for having me on the show." I appreciated, watching the guests leave the stands.

"Yeah, whatever." Tracy mumbled going back stage. I stood there confused and glanced over at Dante whom shrugged. I just rolled my eyes and joined him. Hollywood you never cease to amaze me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha sorry to anyone that lives in Hollywood. I'm not bashing the people there, I want a more realistic story than those that make it all grand. I watch talk shows like that and wonder what the host is really like off camera and thus made Tracy as one I envision. :] Thanks for reading.