Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Prank Calls.

The drive wasn't as awkward as I was expecting it to be. Then again, it was a silent drive, just not an awkward silence. If that makes sense?

"Today is going to be a bland day." He complained, getting out of the car and walked up to the office. "It's raining outside, so I'm not opening the stand today. We can hang out here."

"Cool." I shuttered, my teeth clanking together. It's pretty cold outside and personally I'm thankful being able to stay inside. My boss turned on the TV and there it was a talk show featuring Sydney.

"What's she doing in Hollywood?" My boss inquired, joining me next to the television set.

"Not sure." I mumbled, my eyes glued to her. She's even more beautiful on Television. I daydreamed of meeting her for what felt like hours till there was a call. I listened to her answers and felt my heart melt. She wants someone to want her for her, and I'm that perfect someone.

"Prank calls aren't appreciated." My boss hissed and hung up. I quickly glanced at my boss whom looked irritated, but then immediately turned my attention to the TV. "Damn kids."

"What happened?" I finally asked, continuing to watch the TV. The door opened and Jeremy entered. He looked cold and unhappy.

"I've got one tour, one lousy tour today." He complained checking the schedule.

"Better than none." I frowned at which he laughed.

"Get used to defeat." Jeremy teased, receiving a disapproved growl from our boss.

"Jeremy go on and get that done already." Our boss demanded and Jeremy nodded.

"Of course, boss. I'll see you later." Jeremy skipped out of the office, causing me to snort.

"Gay." I mused and returned my attention to the show, but sadly it was over. Suddenly the phone rang again. When my boss answered it, I heard her voice. I perked up and immediately turned my attention to him.

"Oh you guys wanted to be crafty and have a female pose as her, huh?" My boss was furious, even his face was turning red.

"Boss." I started and he put a hand over the talk part of the phone.

"Shut up." He demanded and I stood up.

"No, that's Sydney on the phone." I choked out, and my boss paused.

"You know this how?" He whispered.

"I just know." I assured, being the in love with Sydney guy I am, I know her voice from anyone's.

"Ugh, sorry about that. This isn't a prank? Ah huh. I am really sorry about that, no I know. I would love to be the ones you use. I have a guy ready right now actually. Yes, he's considered the best. Yes, trust worthy as well. I'd trust him with my life, and that's saying a lot. Okay? Oh yes, we can meet you as soon as possible. Thank you." My boss hung the phone up and stared at me with his mouth open.

"So?" I held back my excitement but it was slowly going to break and I was going to scream like some twelve year old fan girl.

"I'm going to meet them." He grabbed his jacket and started dialing a number. "Jeremy isn't picking up, oh well his loss. Come on boy."

"Really?!" I squealed, then coughed. "I mean, really?" I repeated but more calm this time.

"Don't blow this for me, JD." My boss sternly warned and I shook my head.

"Of course not." I assured and zipped my jacket up. We got in his car and headed off.

~*~

It's all a dream huh? As we got out of the car, I was expecting to wake up at any moment. We arrived at a Hilton Hotel and I felt my feet dragging. Why were they feeling heavy? Was it because I'm afraid that I'll wake up? I growled and made myself continue.

"Quit fucking around JD." My boss hissed in my ear as we went to the front desk. The guy behind the counter shifted his attention from my boss to me.

"Do you need directions?" He rudely inquired, when all of a sudden a clean cut man entered the room.

"Don't be rude to my guests." The guy spoke, and the guy behind the counter straightened his posture.

"I'm sorry mister Dante, I had no idea." The guy behind the counter apologized.

"You should offer them a free room for the inconvenience and rudeness." Dante, the clean cut guy, harshly spoke.

"Yes of course, how about a few doors from yours?" The guy behind the counter offered and Dante nodded.

"Beautiful." Dante replied, grabbed the room key and handed it to me. "Enjoy." He chuckled and stuck a hand out to us. "I'm Dante, Star's agent." I tuned out my boss introducing himself as I peeked behind them, hoping to see Sydney already.

"JD." My boss growled and nudged me hard in the side.

"Sorry, I'm Jakob, Jake, Jakoby or JD." I cleared my throat and stuck a hand out for Dante. Dante took it and squeezed as hard as he could, making me slightly squirm.

"Pleasure. Now come on, JD." Dante chuckled, stepping inside the elevator and we followed. I stood there tapping my thumbs against the sides of my legs. My boss rolled his eyes and started conversation with Dante.

"So what is she looking forward to?" My boss asked.

"Looking forward to? You see, it's me setting everything up. She could careless." Dante laughed, so we joined. "But I was looking for maybe a nice tour, and someone to keep her company. Someone who knows the roads and restaurants, that wont allow her to eat outside of her diet while I am gone. Hmm, now that I think of it. I should've looked for an assistant instead."

"No, no!" My boss almost too eagerly cut in. "I mean, my man JD is fully capable of this."

"Has he done anything like this before? She'll have her body guard around at all times, but I'll do a back ground check anyways." Dante rambled then turned to me. "Have an ID on you?"

"Umm." I reached in my pockets and shrugged. "Sorry."

"I should've gone with Jeremy." My boss muttered through his teeth, and widely grinned at Dante. "I assure you, he's a good boy."

"I take it he's Gay, and that's even better." Dante rudely assumed, and just as I was about to protest, my boss put a hand over my mouth behind Dante's back. I immediately shut up, and once Dante turned around my boss quickly put his hands at his sides.

"So, how long will you be out here?" My boss questioned, causing Dante to give a suspicious look but brushed it off.

"Until the movie is done, so it may be a while." Dante answered with boredom, but finally the elevator dinged and we were getting out. I tried to gulp down the lump in my throat but it wasn't working. A nasty cramp was in my stomach, and my legs felt heavy as we walked to the room. "Open up!"

"Who is it?!" It was her. It really was her! I gulped again and felt my lips get dry, so I licked them. My boss rolled his eyes and faced forward. Suddenly the door opened and my eyes got wide, a smile appeared till I realized it was an older man. I felt my lips turn into a frown as we entered.

"Don't look so sad." My boss chuckled, and followed quick behind Dante. I sluggishly walked in, till I heard her singing.

"What are you doing Dante? I just got out of the shower." She entered the room. Her beautiful blond hair is wet and darker than usual. Her body wrapped in a towel with a silk leopard robe loosely around her. "Oh my!" She screamed and hurried out of the room.

"Give me a moment." Dante couldn't help but laugh and left the room. I almost shit myself, was this real? I wanted to run in the room and embrace her in a hug, I wish I would've bought a ring so that I could propose right now.

"I'm telling you right now boy, if you fuck this up, I will personally kill you." My boss threatened, causing the buff dude to laugh. My boss forgot he was in the room and politely smiled. "I mean."

"No, it's all good." The buff guy assured and sent me a look before staring straight ahead. I took a moment to take in his appearance, bald, wearing all black, yep he's a bad ass. I shifted uncomfortably when Dante reentered.

"She's not the happiest right now, but she'll survive." Dante assured with a light chuckle. "She'll be out in a moment." He added and sat down on the couch. My boss followed and took a seat across from him. I stood in the same spot, till I heard a whistle.

"I apologize for him, maybe I should call my other guy." My boss apologized and grabbed his phone.

"No, Sydney will like this guys' personality." Dante assured, and my boss cringed.

"Okay." My boss put his phone away and sent me another glare.

"She's an odd one, she likes odd people." Dante continued, looking me over. "He's young."

"I'm twenty." I finally spoke and he nodded.

"Around her age, she might like you better than someone older. Alright, take a seat." Dante instructed and I did as told. "This is her schedule, I wrote it down. You have her back here at five every day, or else."

"Alright." I nodded.

"I've flown all her people down here, her physical trainer, cook, maid, and stylist." Dante explained, running his finger down a list of names. "They all have a schedule as well, so I suggest sticking to this. The cook will have the food part down, so no need to worry about that." Dante was all over the place as he ripped a paper up that was for me regarding her eating habits. Little did he know how badly I wanted to know. Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat and we all turned to see Sydney herself...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to E.A. for being the first commenter on the story. It means so much to me and I'm glad you like the story. :] I love feedback and it does mean a lot to me.

Well everyone, I've got work in the am. So I'm headed out for the night. I've updated I think 4 tonight? Not sure. lol. But yeah, hope you liked it all. :] Have a good night! Or day, or morning, whenever you read this. lol. Peace. :)