Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Tired.

"Well she was a bitch." I snarled once we got in the limo.

"That's not nice." Dante scolded with a grin.

"Well it's true, did you see how she completely changed when the cameras were off? I should blog about that." I evilly thought aloud.

"Don't." He shook his head, and started fiddling with his phone. "Well, only small tour place I found is in Hollywood and doesn't get much business. They seem alright."

"Cool." I yawned, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I'll give them a call now." He added, ignoring me. When he tried explaining who he was the person hung up on him. "That fucking asshole! Doesn't even deserve to have any form of-"

"Let me try." I laughed, clicking redial. I waited and waited till he picked up.
"Hi this is Sydney Raee and-" The guy cut me off and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh you guys wanted to be crafty and have a female pose as her, huh?" The infuriated man replied, causing me to get annoyed. Was he for real? I heard some guy mumble in the back ground then the main guy snarl "shut up". Causing me to stiff my laugh. Dante took the phone this time when the guy replied.

"As you should be, that was very rude of you. You should be glad we're even calling you! But Sydney wants to use your company instead of a more profitable and well known one. A great guy huh? Is he trust worthy? Alright then, meet us at the Hilton hotel, ask for us or I'll just meet you there. Good bye. No problem." Then Dante hung up and turned to me. "That's how you get it done."

"Pfft, if it wasn't for me you probably wouldn't have gotten that far." I pointed out and he rolled his eyes.

"Be quiet child." He demanded, flipping through his black berry and probably added some appointment or something. "We're meeting them once we get back."

"What?! I have to shower!" I complained and he just laughed.

"You already showered earlier." He reminded, causing me to slowly and sarcastically roll my eyes.

"Yes, mister obvious. But, that was like six hours ago. I want to feel refreshed when meeting new people." I stuck my tongue out and stared out the window.

"As you wish your majesty." He chuckled, and I just grinned.

~*~

Once we made it to the hotel, I quickly rushed to my room. I turned my laptop on, but Jakoby still hadn't replied. I frowned and shut it off, then decided to shower. As I showered, I sang lightly to myself. When I was done showering I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?!" I hollered, no reply. Stupid Dante, he always did that. I rolled my eyes, dried my hair as best as I could, wrapped the towel around me and grabbed my silk robe. I lightly sang while doing so, til I walked out of the room to talk to Dante about when the people will be arriving. "What are you doing Dante? I just got out of the shower." I asked then saw a couple of guys, one old, one younger. "Oh my!" I screamed and quickly retreated to my room.

"Syd?" I heard Dante's quiet humble voice call. I glared at him, standing in the middle of the room.

"You didn't tell me they'd be here already." I hissed and grabbed a brush to brush my hair.

"Your stylist is coming in, don't do anything. Also, I'm sorry." He apologized and I just rolled my eyes.

"You just love pissing me off." I retorted, at which he laughed.

"That too." He agreed with a grin, then left me alone. I rolled my eyes and sat down, waiting for Rob to come and doll me up. Once Rob was finished, I entered the room with a smile.

"Sorry for that." I apologized, feeling nervous. I took a seat next to Dante and observed the older man. Balding, not fat but has a beer belly, and overall a cheery man with an all too happy smile. I then turned my attention to the younger guy about my age, and smiled. He was good looking, but oddly familiar. I shrugged the thoughts away and noticed his clothing. Dark washed jeans, black band shirt, and a red jacket. His hair brushed to the side, and his eyes a piercing gray blue with green around the rim.

"Sydney?" Dante waved a hand in my face, and slowly I came back to reality.

"Sorry, I'm tired." I lied and they all nodded, except the younger guy. He couldn't quit staring at me.

"JD will be watching you, I mean giving you a tour of everything." Dante lightly chuckled at my annoyed expression.

"I'm glad to have a tour guide, but I don't need watching." I spat, taking the moment to glare at Dante before turning my attention back to JD. "Nice to meet you, JD. I'm Sydney."

"Oh trust me, I already know that." JD lightly chuckled, causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Sometimes I like to feel normal and actually introduce myself for a change." I explained and he nodded.

"That's understandable." His really soft voice made me all tingly inside.

"So, do you like the guy or no?" Dante questioned, taking another glance at JD. Dante could be rude like that, asking personal questions about my thoughts that was better off being asked away from JD and his manager? Or whatever the older guy is to him.

"He seems chill." I shrugged, observing the ends of my hair.

"Would you rather me get you an assistant?" Dante spoke about people as if they were property or animals. It made me sick.

"Be more polite Dante, and I'm happy with this guy. Maybe after all this they can get more business and also be successful like me." I smiled at JD then glanced at the floor. "I'm tired." I randomly spoke.

"You haven't eaten yet." Dante reminded, at which I nodded.

"Yes, I know. But what's the point? It's just lettuce anyways, maswell eat the air." I sarcastically replied and walked to my room. I slammed the door closed and crawled in bed, not bothering to change out of these clothes into pajamas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to Joelle for commenting on the story as well. :) It means a lot to me. I think I might do shout outs at the end of either every five chapters or ten. Not sure yet, so yay! Thank you so much to the commenters, subscribers and the people that just even read the story. Thank you again. :] Have a good one!