Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Breakfast together.

She's so beautiful. Her voice sounded so angelic to me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, and I feel as if I made a fool out of myself.

"I'm sorry about her." Dante apologized after she slammed her door shut. I shifted my eyes from her door to him and shrugged.

"It's all good." I lightly laughed, and so did my boss.

"Well, JD. I'll let you get your stuff, and you have the room key. If you can start tomorrow that'd be nice." Dante informed and I grinned.

"I'd love to start tomorrow." I overly enthusiastically announced, causing my boss to sigh.

"He's a bit excited." My boss excused me, and grinned at Dante.

"Your excitement wont get in the way, correct? I don't want some obsessed fan watching over my star." Dante warned, eying me down intensely.

"No worries." I grinned and Dante just rolled his eyes.

"Any problems and Leo will take care of it." Dante added, at which we heard knuckles being popped and I glanced over my shoulder at the intimidating body guard. I slowly gulped and turned my attention to Dante.

"No problems will happen." I squeaked, and Dante nodded.

"Good, I'll go to your room in the morning. Pleasant dreams." Dante basically told us to get out, but in a polite way. My boss and I got up, said our 'byes' then walked out. Once the door was closed my boss shoved me in the wall.

"Don't fuck this up, boy." He growled through gritted teeth.

"I wont!" I assured, trying to catch my breath as his arm is roughly pressed against my throat.

"Good." He released me and straightened up. A big grin plastered on his face as he walked away.

"But um, sir." I called causing him to stop.

"What now?" He spat.

"I don't have clothes." I reminded and he sighed.

"Fine, come with me. I'll be getting paid big time for this anyways." He instructed.

We went to a nearby store and bought me some clothes, wasn't anything spectacular. But I was still appreciative of my boss for doing this for me, and even more so to meet Sydney. I went back to my room and laid down. Excitement poured of me as I nervously looked around the room. My eyes glanced to a computer, and I jumped with joy. I quickly logged on and saw a message from Ashlee.

Hey, sorry about not replying. Been busy with work, how are you?" I was shocked to see her on line.

Oh finally you reply.

I'm sorry Ash.

It's ok...

You ok?

I suppose. My dad's getting on my nerves, all we have is salad here. I'm sure we've got enough money to get actual food.

Man, that sucks. You remind me a lot like Sydney.

But she didn't reply. Maybe she fell asleep? I yawned and glanced at the time, I should get to bed also. I don't want to be tired for my day with Sydney. A big grin came across my face as I stripped to my boxers and fell asleep.

~*~

"Wake up." I heard and opened my eyes to see Dante hovering over me.

"Ugh." I groaned, rolling over. Till I remembered. I shot up and smiled. "Sorry."

"It's all good. I do the same thing sometimes." He laughed.

"Really?" I ask.

"No." He then got serious and glanced around. "You don't have much huh?"

"Eh." I shrugged. "I've got enough to get me by."

"Good. Well, get dressed and come to the room for breakfast." He instructed, took one last glance around and walked out. I grinned and glanced around the room myself. It's huge. Bigger than anything I've ever been in. I walked into the bathroom and saw the huge shower. Holy. Fuck. Taking a shower was like an orgasm in this bathroom, I got dressed and slowly headed to Sydney's room and knocked.

"Come in." I heard and slowly opened the door. Leo shoved me against the wall and searched my pockets.

"Okay, he's good." Leo backed away and glared down at me. I gulped and quickly hurried to the table.

"Smells good." I quietly choked out, glancing at Leo.

"Don't worry about him, he's protective, nothing personal." Sydney assured, walking in the room with a smile. Her hair pulled in side pony tail, and under her eyes looked tired without make up on.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask and she giggled.

"I guess." She yawned, grabbing a pre-made glass of orange juice. "And you?"

"Yeah." I chuckled, grabbing some milk. Suddenly it got quiet and I didn't like the silence. "Where's Dante?"

"He wont be back til later." She shrugged, shifting her eyes from me to her plate.

"So, what did you want to do today?" I inquire, taking a bite of toast.

"I kind of wanted to get to know you a bit more." She smiled, making my heart melt.

"What did you want to know?" I choked out, of course I seemed uncool. I felt a bulge, and groaned. Stupid hormones. I shifted in my chair and drank some milk down.

"What did you want to know?" I retort, putting the glass down and eyed my eggs down.

"I want to know about you." She repeated with a giggle.

"Umm, I'm JD, Jake, Jakob, or-" I continued when the door opened.

"Dante, what are you doing here?" Sydney rose a brow and Dante grabbed some juice.

"I'm eating breakfast, I don't have to leave for another thirty minutes." He answered, taking a seat next to me. "Hey."

"Hey." I simply nod once, then turn my attention back to Sydney.

"So, what do you two have planned?" He questioned, taking big bites of his food.

"Staying in and getting to know each other." Sydney answered for me.

"Lame." Dante shrugged, glaring at me. "Was this your idea?"

"It was mine." She growled, it seemed as if she was annoyed of Dante.

"Ah. Figures." He chuckled, covering his eggs in syrup. I noticed Sydney is only eating fruits, where as the rest of us get pancakes and all sorts of crap. When I fixed myself some more eggs, I offered some to Sydney.

"Cant." She sweetly declined, then slowly picked up a grape and took a bite. "Delicious."

"Damn right." Dante laughed, finishing his breakfast. "Alright you two, hopefully you'll get to know each other more. JD doesn't bore you, and next time wont be so awkward." He added with a light chuckle before leaving the room. I slowly returned my attention to Sydney whom looked absolutely miserable.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hope you guys like this chapter and like the story. Much love, Kassi.