Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Self puking.

Once Dante left, JD offered me pancakes and eggs again.

"Come on, he's gone." JD persuaded, giving me a friendly smile.

"Do you mind Leo?" I asked, afraid that if I did he'd tell Dante.

"I think your diet is retarded anyways." He answered, taking a seat and fixing his own plate. I grinned widely and made a plate for myself, then started scarfing down.

"So, what all did you want to know about me?" JD inquired, watching me eat like I haven't eaten in forever.

"Umm, how about where you're from?" I shrugged, smothering my pancakes with syrup and eggs with ketchup.

"Well, I'm originally from a small town. But moved up here after high school." He answered, almost distantly.

"Why?" I quirked a brow, my mouth full and unlady like.

"Long story." He sighed, taking a drink of his milk.

"We've got plenty of time." I laughed, but he just sat there stiffly. "Another time then."

"Yeah." The looks he gave me made me slightly uncomfortable, he looked at me like he was in love but differently. It's the kind of look that's hard to explain, since I'm used to fans staring at me with that glint of starstruck in their eye; but JD was different.

"Sydney." Leo coughed, breaking the silence and my gaze at JD. I turned to him and felt my cheeks burn.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I mumbled, nibbling the eggs. They didn't taste as amazing since there's a horrible pain in my stomach now.

"Are you okay?" JD questioned with worry.

"Yeah." I lied, holding my stomach and dropping the fork. "I haven't really eaten this much in a while."

"That's not cool." JD growled, protectively more than anything.

"It's my life." I mumbled, standing up. "I'll be back." I hurried to the bathroom, shut the door and knelt in front of the toilet. I felt the need to puke, but it wasn't coming. I impatiently stuck a finger down my throat and started to feel that hurling sensation when the door opened and there stood JD.

"Sorry, I came to check up on- What the fuck are you doing?" He gasped. I pulled my finger out of my throat and gazed up at him, when it came. The puke. I leaned forward and puked out what I could, then looked at JD with embarrassment.

"I don't usually do this." I assured, but the look on his face wasn't so convinced. "I just felt that need, my stomach hurts so bad."

"Your stomach probably hurts because you just hurled." He harshly spat.

"It was hurting earlier!" I defended myself, but he just shook his head and walked out. The look on his face was painful to see, it was like I just disappointed him big time. I got up, almost losing my balance, then quickly followed him. "JD!"

"My name is Jakoby." He corrected, and stared at me with pained eyes. "I don't think I can do this job, I prefer chatting with Ashlee on line and thinking Sydney Raee is the best girl out there."

"Jakoby? Ashlee?" I thought aloud, it all clicked.

"Yeah. Ashlee, a real girl that doesn't make herself throw up. Even if she's the only chick that talks to me, and I seem pathetic for the life I chose to live. But damn, I can't believe you made yourself throw up." He looked at me with disgust.

"No, wait. It's not like that!" I cried out, grabbing his arm. He paused then stared at my hand on his arm.

"Don't make yourself throw up, okay?" His voice was so soft, almost a whisper. I gulped and slowly nodded. Wait, why was I even listening to him? I took in a deep breath and harshly exhaled.

"I really didn't mean to." I sincerely assured, at which I think he actually believed this time. "I just couldn't handle that stomach pain, it still aches."

"You should probably lay down, maybe shower or something." He suggested and I took in a deep breath again, trying to ease the pain.

"Alright." I caved, and walked to my room leaving JD behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww thank you for the comments!!! It means so much to me! Sorry about the short update and late update...heh, I just got off work at 9 something pm, lol. I have like a 45min drive home heh... Anyways, glad you guys like this story! :D