Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Run away from this.

I took a seat after she left, holding my head in my hands with my elbows touching my knees. She made herself throw up.

"Kid." I heard Leo grumble, causing me to look up at him.

"Yeah?" I reply, scooting over so he could sit down.

"Don't beat her emotionally up too much for it." He sighed.

"She made herself throw up." I answer, my face scrunching up in disgust.

"I know this, but she has a lot on her plate. Whether she meant too or not, she thinks her eating what she wants is bad because of her family and manager." Leo explained, which made a lot more sense but still.

"How can someone get her out of that?" I quirked a brow, staring at her door.

"It takes time." He sighed, leaning back and closing his eyes. "She's a good kid."

"You know Leo, I've admired her for so long. And seeing her do that." I trailed off, not wanting to finish the statement.

"I understand boy, but understand that not everyone is what they seem. We all have our own issues." He advised, standing up. "Well, I've got to shit."

"Nice." I lightly chuckled and watched him leave the room. Suddenly, Leo wasn't so intimidating anymore. I took a deep breath and got up, opening Sydney's door and silently walked in. I closed it behind me and heard her singing in the shower. I gulped, peeked behind me and then slowly looked in the bathroom. Her petite figure shown through the disfigured glass around the shower, but still looked angelic.

"Why do the birds go on singing? Why do the stars float above? Don't body know, it's the end of the world, cause you don't love me anymore." She sang a song by Skeeter Davis and it made my heart melt. I was so distracted that I hadn't realized, she grabbed her towel and dried off. She almost saw me, I ducked back in the room and quickly rushed out. Completely shocked that I had been unnoticed.

~*~

"Hey." I greeted as she entered the room, she slowly smiled at me.

"Hi." She took a seat, not bothering to get her hair or make up done. "So, you chat with a girl on line huh?"

"Yeah, she's pretty amazing." I grinned, maybe Sydney was feeling a little jealous and that thought excited me.

"Ashlee, huh?" She gulped, yes the jealousy is all there.

"Yep." I repeated. "She has amazing dark hair, and eyes. I swear her personality is amazing. Some time, I am going to ask her to come visit me."

"No." She immediately butted in.

"No?" I quirked a brow, sitting back with a smug expression. "And why not?"

"Well, how long have you two been chatting?" She was becoming nervous, and that made me chuckle.

"For a while." I shrugged.

"You don't want to creep her out, of course." She stammered with a rough nod.

"Is that the only reason?" I inquired, scooting closer to her. "Are you sure it isn't because of something else?"

"Like what?" She mumbled, looking away from me.

"Like, maybe. Jealousy?" I continued, and she almost sounded relieved.

"Totally." She sarcastically laughed, causing me to become confused.

"Then I don't understand." I furrowed my brows.

"Maybe I just want you all to myself this week? No Internet, no thing?" She abruptly blurted out, and I paused for a moment. I slowly shifted my eyes to hers and stared, why would she want that? But then a flow of excitement rushed over me, she likes me.

"You want me to yourself?" I smirked. "I'm that amazing, aye?"

"Never mind." She stood up, folding her arms across her chest and started walking away.

"No, don't run away from this." I stood up and followed. But she ignored me, so I grabbed her arm. Suddenly there was a force on me, and I was slammed in the wall.

"Sorry it's my job." Leo whispered, then cleared his throat. "The lady walked away, leave it alone." He demanded, loud enough for Sydney to hear.

"Okay." I squeaked, with a sharp pain in my ribs from being shoved against the wall. The side of my face squished up, and my cheek bone hurt too.

"Good." Leo released and stood casually by the door again. I straightened up, almost fell over but regained composure. I rubbed my cheek bone, neck, then ribs.

"Oww." I quietly let escape my lips before glancing at where Sydney should be, but she wasn't there anymore. Damn it. Did I scare her off? I took in another deep breath and sat down on the couch. I don't think the time I'll be with her, will be a pleasant one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun... :) Let me know any thoughts or ideas you have. What team are you on? :) Maybe I might be introducing like two new characters for the story...lol hopefully you guys enjoy!