Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Dejavu.

I felt like I was hyperventilating. How could this happen? I took a seat and rubbed my hands through my hair. How of all people was it Jakoby that Dante chose as my tour guide or whatever, basically a stupid babysitter. I took in a deep breath and sighed.

"Syd." I heard and glanced up to see Leo. I relaxed a little as he entered and shut the door behind him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I mumbled, standing up and weakly smiling at him.

"That kid is a good kid out there." He abruptly informed, at which I rolled my eyes.

"He doesn't know when to quit." I groaned.

"Neither do you." Leo added.

"I'm a different story." I retorted, receiving a quirked brow from him.

"How so?" He folded his arms across his chest and deeply stared at me.

"Well, I don't get paid to hang out with him. Like he gets paid to hang out with me, so he shouldn't be so difficult." I explained, at which he gave me a disapproved look.

"Even if he wasn't being paid." He sighed, with a shake of his head.

"Yeah, because I'm a star." I sarcastically agreed, and stared out the window. "Sometimes, I just want to be like everyone else."

"You are like everyone else." Leo chuckled, at which I rolled my head in his direction and exhaled sharply.

"Oh really? Does everyone else barely eat, and if they do it's always salad or fruits with little dressing? Don't they get to drink sodas and stuff? Do they walk in a room and all eyes are on them, people swarming them? Do they have body guards around because someone might be a little too obsessive?" I rambled to the point Leo put a hand up to cut me off.

"I get the point." He lightly chuckled. "But that boy, I'm not sure if he's just a fan or if he's sincere. But I do know he does care."

"Yeah." I sighed, taking a seat and staring at my hands.

"There's something you're not telling me." He took a seat next to me and studied my facial expressions.

"No, that's all." I lied.

"Quit it, Syd. I know when you're holding something back." He hissed, causing me to laugh.

"I'm not lying." I said in my best convincing voice and gave him the biggest smile. "I'm just upset that he's only hanging out because he gets paid for it, and I just...I want to lay down."

"I bet he'd be here anyways, even if he wasn't getting paid, or if you were a star." He assured, standing up and gave me a smile. "I'll leave you to lay down then."

"Alright." I mumbled, and laid on my bed.

~*~

Later on, I finally got up after my stomach growled and entered the living room. I was surprised to see Jakoby still there. I coughed to get his attention at which did.

"Hi." I measly greeted, feeling a dejavu coming.

"Hey." He retorted, yep definitely a repeat of earlier.

"We going to eat together?" I inquired, cocking my head to the side.

"Sure." He got up and followed me to the dining room. Where of course, the cook has a salad for me and all sorts of crap for Jakoby. "So what was earlier about?"

"I don't remember." I mumbled, taking bites of salad.

"Did you want some real food?" He offered, and I immediately shook my head.

"I remember what it did earlier, that pain wasn't fun." I sighed, mentally slapping myself for having to decline.

"It's all about moderation. That's what Dante and them don't understand. You can eat anything you want, as long as you don't gorge yourself." Jakoby explained, taking a big bite of pizza. I stared at the cheese pizza with hungry eyes but looked away. "Yummy spaghetti too, which is also good for working out the next day."

"Why does it matter?" I sighed.

"Why does what matter?" He retorted, with a quirked brow and all. He popped open a soda can and started chugging down the Dr Pepper.

"What I eat or anything, especially since you don't get paid to get me to break the rules." I muttered, staring down at my salad.

"It's not about the money." He belched, then started eating again. "I like you Sydney, I've loved your photos and music when you first came out. Plus, you're a really chill girl, and better than I expected. Minus the puking."

"Yeah." I grimaced, then exhaled again. "If I wasn't a celebrity, do you think you'd be sitting here?"

"Fate would've brought us together one way or another." He assured, with a cheeky grin then started stuffing himself again. I gulped then made a small plate of spaghetti, and grabbed a slice of pizza. I'm going to be more laid back with Jakoby, he's a really nice guy. I couldn't help but feel guilty. I'm hurt because he's hanging around because of the money, whether he admits it or not. When I'm the one that's deceiving him by not fessing up to being the Ashlee he chats with online. Oh boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update, been busy busy with work. :) Hope you likey... and hope to get some feedback... Thanks a lot for even reading!!! Much love, Kassi.