Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Block away.

I was happy that Sydney was starting to feel comfortable with me. She actually made herself some real food, and not just eating salad. It was very relaxing and for a moment, I almost forgot about Ashlee.

"You know what sounds good right now?" I abruptly asked, causing her to pause with a mouth full. "Ice cream." I grinned.

"I can have the cook get-" She started but I just laughed.

"Nothing is better than the ice cream across the street, great stuff there." I proposed, and she stopped for a moment.

"So you want to go all the way across the street for ice cream?" She questioned, her facial expression completely serious and nervous.

"Yep." I roughly nodded just to be over dramatic.

"Leo." She gulped down the rest of her food, and grabbed my Dr Pepper.

"Yes?" Leo answered, coming in the room.

"I'm going across the street for ice cream." She dryly informed, receiving an awkward look from him.

"Why?" He quirked a brow, then shifted his attention to me.

"If she puts on a wig, and wears normal clothes that aren't designer, no one will notice." I assured, leaning back in the chair.

"No." He immediately declined, and started walking away.

"Wait a minute, this is my decision Leo." She hissed, crossing her arms across her chest. "Call Rob and have him bring me a dark haired wig, alright? Along with some shades, jeans and a plain shirt, oh and shoes."

"Sydney." Leo's voice was filled with warning.

"Leo." She sarcastically replied, a childish grin on her face.

"Fine." He stomped off and she just laughed.

"I can't believe I just fought on behalf of going across the street for ice cream." She thought aloud and lightly giggled to herself.

"Actually, it's a block away." I winked and finished my pizza slice. "You almost done?" I ask, ignoring her open mouth look.

"A block away?! Jakoby!" She whined, and shoved the food away. "I can't believe you lied."

"I didn't lie, I just stretched the truth to get you to say yes." I explained, and stood up.

"That's not cool. I'm not going anymore." She pouted, when the door flew open and there some gay guy stood looking like a mess. I guess I shouldn't judge but I could tell, with his different colored bracelets, light purple shirt, and light blue jeans, with that little scarf tied around his neck, oh yeah he's gay. "Rob!"

"Yes?" The guy replied with a lisp.

"I'm not going anymore." She pouted, walking over to him.

"What's goin' on anyway? Is this the new boy toy for the evening?" He teased, causing her to laugh.

"Shut up, no. Dante said he's Gay or whatever." She mumbled, shifting her eyes to me.

"Yummy." He chuckled.

"Wait, I'm not Gay." I defended and they both laughed.

"Denial." They said in unison then turned to each other.

"Why aren't you leaving again?" He took a seat, dragging the suit case behind him.

"Because, he lied. He said the ice cream shop was across the street, but it's a block away." She sighed, taking a seat next to him.

"Oh my gosh girl, just go. My goodness, a block walk wont hurt you. Plus maybe you'll blend in for once." He winked, then turned to me again. "He is cute too."

"Fine." She caved.

"Okay here's the selections." He took out a couple of wigs and displayed them for her.

"I like this one." she smiled, grabbing one that looked like Alice from Twilight.

"Nice pick." He complimented then pulled her hair up. I walked out of the room to go to the bathroom, and sighed. Is she really that lazy? I took in a deep breath and leaned against the sink, staring at my own reflection. Maybe Sydney wasn't who I thought she would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the late update, things have been crazy! lol