Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Ashlee is fake.

Once Rob was done with me, I didn't even recognize myself. I had a short dark brown wig on, dark blue washed skinny jeans, a black Ghost Busters shirt, black with bright colored shoe laces Vans, and a pair of big sun glasses to hide my face. When Jakoby entered the room, he himself was completely shocked.

"Nice." He complimented, shaking his head out of the daze he was in.

"Ready?" I grimaced, not looking forward to this. I may come off as bratty, but really. I'm just nervous. I bet someone is going to notice. "Can you tell it's me?"

"Well, yeah. You have the same facial features, just the hair is different and clothes. But I highly doubt anyone is going to pay attention." He assured and opened the door for me. Leo was silent but quickly followed. "Wait, he cant come."

"And why not?" Leo immediately butted in.

"They'll notice a tall, all black wearing dude following some normal girl. Either you'll get questioned by the cops for potential rape, or someones going to notice it's Sydney Raee." Jakoby explained, and I let out a defeated sigh.

"Just wait for me here." I choked out, that was the most scariest thing I've said.

"How about I follow from a distance?" He offered, and Jakoby shrugged.

"Sounds good to me." I answered with almost too much enthusiasm. Jakoby and I walked out to the elevators. I gulped as I watched the numbers get less and less.

"You okay?" He questioned, shifting his attention to me.

"Yeah." I squeaked, holding the bottom of my shirt.

"Are you that lazy?" He sighed.

"Lazy?" I repeated, a little shocked. "No."

"Then what's wrong?" He coughed, his cheeks turning a slight pink from embarrassment for assuming.

"Nothing." I shook my head and the doors opened. I latched onto his arm as we both walked out into the public. He opened the side doors to the side exits, and off we were. No one noticed me, not that they were paying attention anyways. It felt nice.

"So, the ice cream shop is a block away." He grinned, looking down at me with a smile. I returned the smile and using one hand, pushed my sun glasses farther up my nose.

"Yay." I giggled, resting my head against his arm. It was nice, I smiled at people as they walked by. I knew if I spoke though, I'd get caught. So I kept my mouth closed. We made it to the ice cream shop and stared at the menu.

"So, what would you like?" He asked, his eyes scanning the menu.

"Rocky road?" I whispered, at which he laughed.

"You can talk louder you know." He winked, returning his attention to the menu. "I think I'll have the same, on a cone. And you?"

"Same." I muttered, shifting my eyes around and not bothering to take the shades off.

"Alright." He took a step forward and grinned at the lady behind the counter.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" She smiled, shifting her attention from me to him.

"Hey, I'd like-" then he paused. He was about to order when he examined her over. "Ashlee?"

"Ashlee?" She repeated, quirking a brow. "No, sorry. My name isn't Ashlee." She giggled.

"Sorry, you just look like this girl I've chatted with on line." He muttered with a shake of his head.

"Well, my pictures are on Photo bucket, so whomever it is probably stole mine. I've heard plenty of things like that happening." She frowned, then returned her bright smile.

"Shame." He sighed, almost disappointed. "That really sucks."

"Beauty isn't everything." She growled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Naw, it had nothing to do with the beauty. Not that you're not beautiful of course. It's just, the person I was chatting with, is so amazing. Personality wise, that's all. Anyways it doesn't matter." He shook his head, and I could see the disappointment on his face.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. So is this your girlfriend?" The girl inquired, taking one quick glance at me before looking at him again.

"No, just a friend." He laughed, but I couldn't help but frown.

"Oh, well. Here's my number." She slid him a small paper, then winked. "You seem like a really nice guy and my ex is a complete douche. So done with that one."

"Heh." Jakoby stuffed the paper in his pocket then cleared his throat.

"We'd like two rocky roads on cones please." I spat, and the girl paused for a moment.

"You sound so familiar." She slightly narrowed her eyes then looked at the floor. "Have we met?" She added, then shifted her eyes to me again.

"You might have, she goes here a lot." Jakoby quickly lied and I just snorted.

"Oh okay, well two rocky roads on cones. Would that be all?" She asked, mainly addressing Jakoby.

"Yep, I believe that's all." He grinned, reaching in his pocket. But I grabbed his hand and with a smile, then handed over a hundred dollar bill to the cashier.

"Keep the change as a tip." I muttered, taking a step back and sighed. It was the least I could do. I mean, she didn't mind the fact I stole her pictures. I didn't even realize she was the girl from the Photo bucket.

"Wow, thank you." She grinned even wider, if that was even possible. Apparently she wasn't used to that. She quickly made our cones, and added three scoops then handed them to us. "You guys have a wonderful day!"

"You too." Jakoby replied as we walked out. I contently licked my ice cream and just stared straight. "You aren't going to call me stupid?"

"For? I mean, if you want another girl's number then go for it." I sourly hissed, continuing to lick the ice cream.

"Wait, what?" He chuckled.

"Nothing, what were you talking about?" I stammered, feeling really nervous now.

"I was talking about the fact that Ashlee chick on line was fake." He frowned, taking a big bite of his ice cream then squished his face up.

"Oh. Yeah. I don't know. Maybe the original chick on line didn't want you to know what she really looked like?" I suggested, quickly licking my ice cream nervously.

"Why wouldn't someone want another to know what they look like? I mean, I thought Ashlee and I were really connecting. But she's just a fake." He spat, glaring at his ice cream as we walked.

"Maybe she's insecure, and maybe she wanted you to like her for her?" I proposed, and he just snorted.

"She's probably fat, or maybe a guy." He coldly laughed.

"That's not funny." I scolded.

"Well, I'm sorry. I make jokes when I'm having a shitty situation." He apologized.

"What do you mean shitty? She actually meant that much to you?" I felt the corners of my lips pulling up and I tried my best not to smile.

"Well duh she did, besides you. I've never met a girl that's so amazing." He boasted, with a light chuckle. "To think, I thought that about her and she was on line. That's lame."

"Not lame, it's adorable." I corrected, and walked ahead of him so that I could smile the biggest grin that continued to threaten it's arrival.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww <3 lemme know what you guys think!!! Thank you for even reading. :) much love. I wrote this at 12:08am since I got off work a few hours ago. lol so hopefully it isn't crummy.