Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Someone finally respects me.

I logged offline and sat back in my chair. Ashlee was basically the only girl that actually talked to me, that seemed to have an interest in me. Especially after hearing that I was a fan of STAR, maybe it's because I hadn't gone in my whole rant about how amazing Sydney Raee is, or maybe it's the fact we only talk online. I took in a deep breath and glanced around the small trailer I live in. Yeah, that's right. Trailer. I live with my drug addicted friend, whom has his prostitute girlfriend or ho which ever one staying the night.

"What are you doing, lahoozaher?" I heard that annoying shrieking voice of my roommate's girlfriend. She took the moment to laugh and then got serious. "Stalking Sydney's twitter?" She added, leaning against the busted door frame.

"No." I answered, clenching my jaw and fists. "My laptop is shut off."

"Amazing how you could even afford that, or the fact anyone around here even has wireless." She cackled, until Joe came in the room.

"Leave him the fuck alone." Joe snarled then turned to me. "Do you want to toke?"

"Naw." I shook my head and stared at the floor. "I'm thinking of sleeping before work."

"Come on man, don't be such a little bitch." Joe spat then walked off with his 'girl friend'. Trashy blond is what I call her, and maybe the reason I love Sydney so much is because she seems to be a classy blond. Where as all the blonde's I see around here are sluts.

I spent the rest of my time staring at my wall that's filled with pictures of Sydney. I wouldn't call myself obsessed, but I do appreciate beauty. If I ever met her, I would make her want me. Because deep down, I knew her and we belonged together. I mean, why wouldn't we? I smiled at the thoughts as I lit up a cig and smoked.

"It's five thirty!" Joe screamed from the kitchen, there's only two rooms in this place and a small bathroom. I stood up, and listened to the floors creak as I walked to the door.

"Thanks." I appreciated, grabbing my torn sweater.

"No problem man, take a hit of this before going. I'm telling you, it's fucking amazing." He offered, and I finally gave in. I grabbed the blunt, and took in a deep breath. Exhaled and took in another one.

"You added more hash than bud." I commented and he snapped his fingers with a howl of laughter, then I handed it back and opened the door.

"You always know man!" He chuckled and continue smoking weed, occasionally passing it to the pathetic chick waiting. She only hung around for his drugs, and booze. I wasn't even sure if he knew it or not, or if he even cared at that. With a shake of my head, I left.

"You're late." My boss snapped, glaring at me.

"My bad." My lips in an awkward frown from me trying not to smile.

"Is it really that hard to simply get to work on time?" He shook his head. My boss is an awesome man, gray hair that's balding, and gray eyes. He's always smiling, even when the times are hard, except when I come into work late. He owns this little stand, and for some odd reason; loves it.

"Possibly." I yawned, leaning against the counter. "What time was I supposed to be to work?"

"Two." He groaned, and stared at me with a sad expression. "You know Jakob, you could make something of yourself, instead of living in that trailer park."

"Totally." I huffed, slouching my shoulders forward.

"No, I mean it. You just don't apply yourself, you walk around in dirty ass jeans, and holy jackets. Why? Who knows. You smell of weed, and I'm telling you. If you don't start buying cologne then you'll be fired." He threatened, this was his rant twice a week, and I was used to it especially when he smiled for some odd reason.

"I know." I sighed, shifting my eyes from the floor to his.

"This is why society is fucked up, if your parents would've raised you right-" He started then felt it was better to not continue as he smiled at a random customer.

"Would you like a map of the star's locations? It could be useful some time, it also has great restaurants and five star hotel suggestions, along with discounts." I persuaded and sure enough, I sold three of them to one customer, ten bucks a pop.

"I hate the fact you get people to buy shit they wouldn't even buy, including the locals." He laughed, gesturing to the most recent customers.

"All in a days work." I was so cocky sometimes, as I blew on my nails and wiped them on my shirt.

"You should go into a sales career, I can get you set up in college, and if you're interested in making more money. We do tours for people." He suggested, and I shrugged.

"College, no. Tours, maybe. I know this place so well." I laughed, and he nodded.

"Maybe you don't know the best parts, the tours are for celebrities and upper class people." He explained and I rolled my eyes.

"I know the best parts too." I corrected, and he quirked a brow.

"Yeah." He mused, with a loud laugh and grabbed his keys. "Close up, and don't forget."

"I wont." I assured and he nodded, then walked off. Why he trusted me with this responsibility was beyond me, I could easily steal from him and he'd never know. Our small office above a restaurant that and it wasn't in view of the outdoor stand, even if it is only five doors down. But maybe the reason I don't steal is because I'm glad that someone finally respects me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What cha guys think so far?