Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

All hell breaks loose.

Sydney was so cute. I couldn't help but feel that butterfly feeling in my stomach. I felt my palms get sweaty as I followed her back to the hotel. I was glad that no one recognized her, until of course she said "excuse me" and that person yanked her wig off.

"Fuck." I cursed, quickly rushing to her and shoving the guy out of the way. I quickly ushered her inside the hotel where people were taking pictures of the two of us. Leo was quick on the scene as well. He was right beside her as I quickly pushed the button for the elevator.

"Sydney is this your new boyfriend?! What happened to Scott! Sydney answer us! Come on!" They screamed all sorts of things, even cussed her out. I took in a deep breath and held her under my arm.

"She can't do this again." Leo commented, taking a deep breath.

"I didn't mean-" I started but he cut me off.

"She's too fragile." He spat, yanking Sydney in her hotel room once we fast walked there.

"Sydney." I called but he slammed the door behind him. He acted as if it was my fault. I took in a deep breath and went to my room. I sighed while grabbing the remote for the TV, not even a few minutes and already they were talking about it.

"Who is this mystery man and what is he to Sydney Raee formally known as Star?" The news reporter asked, showing pictures and someone even had a video. "Will he get sued for shoving that poor man out of the way?"

"Who knows, but I think he could've had a better approach than just shoving the guy out of the way." The other host talked, it looked like they were right outside the hotel. I growled and got up, quickly running out of the room. I ran all the way down the stairs and slammed the doors open. I looked around like a mad man till I found them and quickly walked over.

"There was no excuse for that fucker to have ripped her wig off, you think she enjoys being followed around by pests? Don't you think she deserves one fucking day to be a normal human being and not followed around? Well she got that day until you guys came and fucked it up. I hope you're proud of yourself and-" I ranted till the guy cut me off.

"What's your-" the guy started but I clenched my jaw shut.

"Don't fucking dare ask for my name. Asshole." I spat and walked back inside the hotel, people continuing to take pictures as I walked. I went to my room and calmed down, that is till the door busted open and there stood Dante.

"You." He spat, slamming the door shut. "What the fuck was that all about?"

"We just went out to-" I started but he put a hand up.

"You shut up, why the hell was she even wearing a wig in the first place? Where did you take her? And why would you go down stairs just to cuss the people out? Do you understand how bad that makes us look?" He growled, running a hand through his hair. "Never mind, I don't think you're fit for this job. I'll give you your pay for the day and you can go back working some where else."

"Dante." I called but he ignored me and left my room. I quickly got up and followed; no way in hell was he going to make it to where I cant see Sydney anymore.

"That's enough kid." Leo stood in front of me, allowing Dante to pass.

"Leo, this isn't fair." I complained.

"It is fair, poor Syd is scared out of her mind right now. Never again am I not allowed to be close." He stood his ground and I nodded.

"Don't even worry about him, Leo. He's fired." Dante hissed in the back ground. I narrowed my eyes, glaring behind Leo then softened my expression when I looked at him.

"She had a lot of fun till that asshole." I defended, but Leo just shook his head.

"I'm sorry, but Dante makes the rules. Your check will be delivered soon enough." Leo informed, slowly closing the door. I paused and for a moment, I almost barged through the door. But what's the use. I slowly walked back to my room and logged on.

Dear whomever this is, because it isn't the right picture anyways. I ran into the owner of this photo and that sucks you posed as someone else. You were the person I relied on, and now I have NO one. Thanks a lot. I might take the advice you gave me a while ago, whomever you are. But I don't even know. Anyways, I'm sending a message because I'm angry and just wanted to say... Fuck you. Bye.

I clicked send and felt a little better about myself. I took in a deep breath and went to shower. Maybe I'll feel better after that, and once I'm done there, I'll grab my shit and leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun!!!! lol