Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Gone.

After I was done crying, I got over it. I'm perfectly fine and wasn't harmed, Leo came to the rescue and Jakoby helped me out a lot. I came out of my room and took in a deep breath.

"Hi." I greeted everyone, my eyes scanning the room for Jakoby. "Where's JD?"

"He's gone." Dante nonchalantly answered, his nose in his Blackberry.

"Why?" I furrowed my brows, biting the insides of my cheek.

"That stunt he pulled earlier was unacceptable. I'm finding you someone else." He explained, then grinned. "Found an actual good place to go too."

"Dante." I growled.

"Professionals, and have done this before. Good." He continued.

"Dante!" I screamed. "I don't want someone else, I want Jakoby. I agreed to what happened, yeah it scared me but I'm fine now."

"That doesn't matter, Sydney. You could've gotten hurt. He should never had said no to Leo going with." Dante sternly said, turning the phone for me to see. "This one is a female too."

"I don't want anyone else!" I yelled, grabbed his phone and tossing it on the couch behind me. I went to the door and opened it, Leo automatically followed. I went to Jakoby's room and knocked, no answer. I took in a deep breath and tried turning the handle. Locked. "Leo."

"I can't break the door down." He chuckled.

"I need to talk to him, I feel bad now." I sighed.

"We'll call down stairs and see if he's still in the building." Leo suggested, at which I agreed. I followed him back to the room where he grabbed the phone and made the call.

"Where did you go?" Dante hissed, glaring at me.

"I went to his room." I whispered, taking a seat.

"You threw my phone, you could've broke it." He groaned.

"Is it broken?" I inquired, cocking my head to the side.

"No." He dryly answered.

"Then shut up." I snarled, turning my attention to Leo. He slowly sat the phone back on the hook and turned to me.

"Sorry, Syd." He apologized, coming to sit by me.

"Did he leave?" I quirked a brow and he nodded. "What's the number to that guys' office?"

"Leave it alone." Dante ordered.

"No," I growled, and stood. "I'm going to find him."

"Sydney." Leo gave me a tired look.

"No one deserves to have been treated that way." I pointed out, and Leo sighed. "Dante, I want you to call that office he works at and talk to his boss. I want to get ahold of him again."

"He's not even worth it." Dante yawned, leaning back.

"Do it." I growled, I could tell my expression was hard and showed that I wasn't playing around.

"Fine." He caved and grabbed his Blackberry.

"I'm going to my room." I muttered, shutting the door behind me. I logged online and noticed a new message.

Dear whomever this is, because it isn't the right picture anyways. I ran into the owner of this photo and that sucks you posed as someone else. You were the person I relied on, and now I have NO one. Thanks a lot. I might take the advice you gave me a while ago, whomever you are. But I don't even know. Anyways, I'm sending a message because I'm angry and just wanted to say... Fuck you. Bye.

I dont even remember what it was he's talking about. The advice I gave him? I exhaled sharply and gulped. My fingers shook when they went on the keyboard as I started to reply.

Where are you going? I'm sorry I lied about my photo, Jakoby. I really am, I feel like crap because of it. Just tell me where you're going and I'll reveal myself... I promise.

I waited, and waited. No response. He wasn't even online. I felt a tear fall down my cheek, as I closed my laptop. He's so mad right now. I closed my eyes tightly, and hung my head low. What have I done? Why was I so selfish? I freaked out about my wig being pulled off, when I should've paid attention to Jakoby.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sick of these short chapters. I'm sorry about that. I'm not feeling the inspiration at the moment. But I wanted to update real quick. I've got 21 subscribers, 94 readers and only 5 comments. Blah... I love feedback, it inspires me... But I'm not complaining. Hope you enjoy the short chapter. Sorry.