Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Going back.

I walked down the streets with my clothes in a big trash bag draped over my shoulder. I inhaled my cigarette, held it, then exhaled. Some people noticed me, and wanted to talk. But I simply ignored them, continuing my way. I dropped the cigarette down, stepped on it then went inside to my boss' office.

"Come in." I heard, so I slowly revealed myself. "You."

"I'm sorry." I whispered, staring at the floor.

"I'm not sure what to do with you." He muttered, his eyes showed such disappointment. For once he didn't have that ridiculous grin on his face.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore." I mumbled, shifting my eyes to his then at the floor again.

"What are you talking about?" His voice was filled with skepticism.

"I'm going to call my dad." I dreadfully answered, dropping the black bag to the floor.

"You actually have parents?" He was surprised, and I couldn't blame him.

"If that's what you want to call him." I lightly chuckled, shifting my eyes to my boss again. "My mom left us when I was a kid."

"I'm sorry." My boss exhaled sharply then gave me a worried look.

"It's all good. I've got nothing but good memories with her anyways." I chuckled, then got quiet. "Mind if I use your phone?"

"Not at all." He assured, standing up and walked to the door. "I'll give you some privacy. But Jakoby, know that you don't have to leave. You can stay with me."

"I think it's time I man up, see how my dad's doing and go." I choked out. "I've been gone for a while. I wonder how my little brother is doing."

"Okay then." He nodded, then closed the door behind him. I took in a deep breath and nervously glanced at the phone. Would it be worth it? Should I even make the call? I took a seat, and tapped my hand on the desk. Does this mean I wont see Sydney ever again? That thought alone killed me.

"Hey dad." I finally got the balls, dialed and surprisingly he picked up.

"Dad?" The man's voice replied on the other end. "My son is sitting right next to me, you must have the wrong number." Ouch.

"It's...me." I whispered, sitting back.

"Jakoby?" It was the uncertainty in his voice that killed me inside, or maybe the fact he even had to question.

"Yes." You know when you cant speak your normal tone, so it comes out very quiet and subtle, to the point it even scares you? Well that's how I am right now. Scared.

"What do you want?" And there goes any confidence I had left. "How did you even remember this number?"

"Never mind." I muttered and was about to hang up when I heard a ladies voice in the background.

"Who is it?" She asked, her voice faint which meant she can barely hear me.

"Just some kid." My dad answered. Ouch again.

"Some kid?" She repeated, obviously she didn't buy it.

"My oldest son." He clarified.

"Awe, honey. You shouldn't call him some kid." She scolded. "Where is he? Is he okay?"

"Jakoby, what is it that you called for? We're in the middle of dinner." My dad ignored her and his voice sounded harsher than before.

"I don't know. It's pointless. Never mind, enjoy your dinner." I stammered, sitting there frozen as tears threatened to escape.

"Son." He sighed. "Just come home."

"Really?" I mumbled.

"Yes. We'll figure it out from there." He didn't sound very happy, which didn't make me feel very welcome.

"I don't want to be a burden." I thought aloud.

"You're my son. Don't feel that way." He assured, then took in a deep breath. "Just come home."

"Okay." I whispered. "I'll find a way."

"Where are you?" His voice was calm now. I paused.

"Hollywood." I finally answered, rubbing my fingers on the edge of the desk.

"Hmmm. I'll see you in a day then. Bye." That's when he hung up. I took in a deep breath and placed the phone down on the hook. I stood up, and grabbed my bag of clothes. I opened the door where I saw my boss standing.

"Didn't mean to eavesdrop." He apologized. Staring intensely into my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, pops." I winked, trying to keep a smile on my face.

"Jakoby. If things don't work out, please... Just. Don't hesitate to come back. Take care of yourself." He weakly smiled.

"I shall. And..." I hesitantly pulled him into a hug, and allowed a few tears to fall. "Thank you."

We simply parted the hug and I just walked off. He didn't need to say anything, and vice versa. It is what it is, and I will find my way around. I have some cash in my pocket and that will get me back home.

And from there..... who knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet all of you are like DAAAAMN THIS TOOK A LONG TIME! hahaha yeah. I've got a job, I've got shit going down with family, and all sorts of crap. So I apologize, but updates will be late. Sorry again everyone and hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Even if it is sad.