Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Reflections.

It wasn't fair. The next day Dante told me he called for Jakoby, but it was too late. His boss said that Jakob went to go back with his dad? I spent my day crying in my room, alone. Dante didn't even dare come in and tell me about my schedule, nor did my mom. But today is a different story.

"Come on, Sydney." I heard my mom's agravated voice.

"No." I groaned.

"The Director isn't going to be happy about missing a second day." She warned.

"Mom." I sighed. "I don't want to do the movie."

"Damn it, you stayed in bed all day yesterday crying and you want to cry today too? That guy was a low life bum that looked like trash and isn't even worth your tears. It's a good riddance that he's gone, and Dante is lucky I didn't fire him for allowing such low class garbage around my daughter. Now get up, get dressed, read your lines again and get your ass in gear. I wont come back in and tell you twice." She hissed, slamming the door behind her. I took in a deep breath and got up.

"Not worth my tears." I repeated to myself. "Low class." I sighed. "Good riddance." More tears ecaped my eyes as I took a shower, then walked out in sweats.

"You're not wearing that." I heard Dante scold.

"I am." I whispered back, sitting down and grabbed some cereal.

"I have your protein shake right here." Dante pointed out.

"I'm eating cereal." I retorted, and poured myself a bowl. I grabbed the milk, then a spoon and enjoyed.

"What's with her today?" Rob sighed, sitting there impatiently.

"She's heartbroken." Leo quietly answered.

"She knew the guy for one day." Rob hissed, obviously annoyed by me.

"I think there's something she hasn't told us." Leo whispered, as if I couldn't hear. I got up, and carried my bowl into my room. I didn't feel like listening to them anymore. I logged online in hopes to read something from Jakob, but again... nothing.

"Are you almost ready?" I heard, and glanced to see my mom.

"Almost." I assured, drinking the milk.

"I'm sorry for snapping on you darling. I just hate seeing you so down." She apologized, sitting next to me. "You really need to get your head on straight."

"I know." I agreed, with a weak smile. "I'm ready."

"Good, let's go." She enthused, grabbing the bowl and leaving it for the maid. I followed her out of the room and down the stairs to the limo.

"Ah, she's made it!" The Director hollered, coming over and hugging me. "I saw the news about what happened, I'm sorry about that."

"It's all good." I replied, glancing over at Scott.

"Hey." He greeted, raising his brows.

"Hi." I retort, sitting down for Rob to do my hair and make up.

"Saw the news, greatly sorry about that." He chuckled.

"I'm used to it." I shrugged.

"I don't think we ever get used to it." He corrected, leaning against the wall. "But we can make the best of it, least you didn't make me look like more of a fool than you already did."

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my brows.

"Listen, Sydney. You went on a date with me, and this movie isn't over yet. So, basically. Don't go out with anyone anymore. I don't care if it is a little tour guide person, or whatever. Understood?" Scotty was so demanding and rude. I just glared at him. "I asked, understood?"

"Yes." I growled, at which he grinned kissed my forehead and walked off. I rolled my eyes and stared at myself in the mirror.

"If he wasn't so fine, I'd say don't put up with that shit." Rob muttered, continuing with his work. I just sat there with a frown.

"Rob, I did a bad thing." I whispered.

"What?" He quirked a brow, taking a moment to stare at me.

"I used to chat with Jakob online, posing as some girl named Ashlee so that he didn't know it was me. For a long, long time." I confessed, with a gulp.

"Oh girl, did you tell him?" He quirked a brow.

"I didn't know how too, and I sent him a message. But now, he's gone." I frowned, staring at the floor.

"Well, he'll reply to Ashlee right?" He chuckled.

"No, we ran into the girl in the picture at the ice cream shop." I lightly giggled. "Kind of ironic huh?"

"Hmm. I wouldn't stress it, fate will bring you back together." Rob assured, then returned to his work.

"That's what Jakob had said." I muttered, staring intensely at my reflection.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the short chapter. I figured a little update is better than none. Good night everyone! I've got work in like 7 hours hahaha peace.