Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

His voice was low, and his look dangerous.

The movie was becoming pointless to me, but apparently it didn't show on camera. My nerves kicked in, and I know I was costing the Director money for all the retakes and errors I've caused. My mind just wasn't in the right place, and it's a shame they wouldn't compensate for that.

"What's going on, Syd?" Dante asked once were in the limo.

"Doesn't matter." I sighed, staring out the window.

"It does." He corrected, staring at me intensely. My mom was so upset, she didn't even ride with us. Instead, she stayed to talk with the Director.

"I miss him." I whispered, my voice barely audible.

"You have Scotty." Dante scoffed, with a roll of his eyes.

"Don't ask me questions, then get annoyed by my answer." I spat, glaring at my hands. "He meant a lot to me."

"Try not to let it affect your work though." He sighed, and I felt his eyes on me.

"I'll try my best." I replied. My heart felt heavy, and tears threatened to escape. I felt like I was dating Jakoby for years and we just broke up. I'm so childish, I hate it. "I need a break."

"You barely started this new career." He chuckled.

"It's not funny, Dante. I mean it, I want to finish this stupid movie and go on a break." I sternly demanded, finally shifting my eyes to his and sure enough he was staring at me. His eyes narrowed, and his mouth slightly opened.

"Well." He paused, glancing away. "If it's what you want." He finished, returning his gaze at me. "Then okay."

"Really?" I gulped.

"Yes." He nodded, pulling his phone out and typing.

"Thank you." I whispered, a sigh of relief escaping me.

The ride back to the hotel was silent, until the doors opened. Then there was flashes, and questions, and crowds, and ugh. I took in a deep breath, kept my head down and made my way inside. I didn't talk much to anyone, instead I went straight to my laptop and hoped for a message from Jakoby. None.

"Sydney." About an hour later, my mom finally came home.

"Yes?" I weakly smile, turning my attention to her.

"Scotty is here." She returned the smile, then shut my door. I changed into more appropriate clothes then came out to face him.

"Ready?" He inquired, causing great confusion.

"For?" I retort, quirking a brow.

"I'm taking you out." He grinned, grabbing my hand.

"You two have fun." My mom winked.

"I'm tired." I sighed, trying to get my hand away from his.

"Sydney." My mom groaned. Scotty's grip tightened and I was forced to stand there, wincing. Why wasn't Leo doing anything?

"Ow." I whined, glancing at Leo whom sadly walked out of the room. I returned my attention to Scotty and glared. "Fine."

"Good." He chuckled, pecking my mom's cheek. "I'll have her home sometime tonight."

"Have fun." She called, waving her hand and heading to her laptop. I sighed and followed Scotty against my will out. He lead me to the limo, where people took pictures and hollered inaudible things. Leo followed and sat away from us, staring out the window.

"So, what are we doing?" I sighed.

"Leo, go sit up front please." Scotty ordered, at which Leo listened. Once he got out and sat up front, the limo moved and I was left alone with Scott.

"So?" I gulped, feeling kind of nervous.

"I figured we could drive around town for a bit, get something to eat." He casually answered, scooting closer to me. "Maybe get a better...connection." He rubbed his hand on my leg.

"We're connecting just fine." I denied, grabbing his hand and removing it from my leg. Wrong move. He snatched my wrist and yanked me closer.

"Quit rejecting me." He spat, his eyes narrowing.

"Quit controlling me." I retorted, mirroring his look.

"I love it when you're feisty, Syd. Can't you see we make a good match." He chuckled, bringing my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"No." I grumbled, mustering the best glare I can. "I don't see anything you see."

"Of course you don't. But you will." His voice was low, and his look dangerous. I glanced away and wondered if this was all worth it. Leo listened to Scotty when he's supposed to be my body guard, and the only person that seems to be understanding is Rob and Dante.

"Fine." I lied, at which he released my hand and returned it to my leg. When we were at a red light, I took the moment to silently unlock the door and run out. I know a stupid choice, but it had to be done. I needed to be alone. My thoughts are dying. Dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, Sydney. <3