Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Nights in unfamiliar places.

Alone, and kind of scared. I walked the streets nervously, avoiding eye contact and praying no one would recognize me. I walked into a store, and grabbed a black sweater and pants. I paid for it, while staring at the floor. Once it was paid for, I slipped them on and quickly ran out. Knowing the cashier would quickly call anyone they knew to tell them I was there. I walked around and took in deep breaths.

Leo betrayed me, my mom was in on this and Scotty is being controlling. It was so cold my breath was showing, and my lips felt frozen along with my nose. I continued walking till I passed by a news stand. I peeked at some of the magazines, when I heard a forced cheery greeting. I glanced up and saw Jakoby's old boss.

"Sydney?" He paused, cautiously looking around.

"Yeah." I measly replied, staring at my feet.

"What are you doing out, alone?" He inquired, coming out from behind the stand and wrapped an arm around me. "Come on." He instructed, and we walked down the street to some food place. We went to what I assumed was his office and sat down.

"Thanks." I appreciated him getting me out of the cold. I slowly removed my hood, and leaned back.

"You look miserable." He lightly mused, staring at me with a hidden emotion.

"I am." I quietly agreed.

"What?" He asked, and I just shook my head.

"Where is Jakoby?" I quirked a brow, staring intensely at him.

"He went back with his father." He sighed, looking away with sadness.

"His father?" I repeated, thinking of how much Jakoby despised his father.

"Yes." He coughed, obviously trying to prevent himself from crying.

"Do you know how to get back to my hotel from here?" I mumbled, feeling rude for cutting this short; but I didn't want to be here anymore. It was settling in that Jakoby was gone, and wasn't coming back to Hollywood.

"If you want to stay at my house, you can." He offered and I just laughed.

"That would really boil over well." I sighed, thinking of how my mom would flip, along with Dante and Leo. But then it hit me, fuck them. "On second thought." I smiled and accepted, following him out to his vehicle.

~*~

The house was small, and kind of dirty. Jakoby's boss stood there with a grin as his wife entered the room, then gasped.

"What have you done?" She accused, staring at her husband.

"I didn't kidnap her." He assured, at which she calmed down.

"Hi, sweetie." She greeted, with a warm smile.

"Hi." I shyly reply, taking in their small house. It definitely wasn't something I'm used to. Much lower class than I imagined, but it would do.

"Seems like my husband has a knack for randomly bringing people over." She giggled, smiling at him.

"Who all has he brought?" I quirked a brow.

"Jakoby stayed the night here, in the garage." She answered, with a sigh. "Poor boy."

"In the garage?" I repeated, glancing around for the door.

"Yes, but you can stay in our guest room. It's much nicer." She informed, but I politely declined.

"The garage is fine." I cringed inside, but smiled outside.

"Really?" He was shocked, but at the same time obeyed my request and lead me to the garage.
"Breakfast will be made in the morning."

"Thank you." I smiled, and he nodded. After a few "good night's" he left me alone, in the room connected to the garage. I stared at the most uncomfortable looking bed and laid down. It sucked so bad, but Jakoby had slept here before. That thought alone made it enjoyable. I wondered what he was doing right now, and if he had heard about me running off.

"I miss you." I whispered, a single tear falling down my cheek. I wish I hadn't met him in person, that we only talked on line like the good times. But unfortunately, we did meet. My whole second life was ruined, and he wasn't going to reply to any of my messages. I had to come to terms that I wont be seeing him again...unless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, makes you wonder who is really obsessed with who. Huh? :) Tricky, tricky.