Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Just as I thought.

"I live another life in my dreams,
Try to hold on to reality,
But it escapes me, and I like it that way.
I'd rather be in my dreams all day.
I hear voices all around,
But I don't pay attention now,
I'm just in my own world, in my own mind.
I escape reality to get there, almost all the time.
In my own miiiind."

I sang to myself, and frowned. Wasn't the greatest, and I knew I'd have to work on it later when there was a knock on my door.

"I thought you said you weren't going to be late?" My mom entered, with a serious expression on her face.

"What are you talking about?" I quirked a brow and glanced at the clock. "Ugh."

"Don't you groan, Sydney. He's a famous model as well, and actor, a new movie is coming out with him in it. You shouldn't be late to dinner with him, it's unprofessional." She sighed and sat on my bed. "You're legal now, darling. Everyone expects you to get your first serious relationship, then speculate whether you've had sex and start any little rumors that your pregnant if you're wearing a baggy shirt one day."

"Sounds delightful." I mumbled, and she laughed.

"It can be hilarious sometimes. Now just do this, please." She weakly smiled at me, and brushed her hand under my chin. "We all don't get an opportunity to be famous, darling. You should look at this as a blessing."

"Of course." I grumbled, as she kissed my forehead.

"He'll be here soon, so hurry." She instructed while getting up and glancing at her watch. "Now, I've got to meet a potential artist. Have a good night sweetie."

"You too, mom! Love you!" I hollered and heard her quiet response back. I smiled contently and went down stairs, opened the door to my make up artist's room and sat down.

"I was wondering if you were going to make it." My hair stylist and make up artist joked, immediately applying make up on my face. I weakly shrugged and let out a sigh. "Oh what's the matter darling?"

"I don't want to go on this stupid date." I complained, taking in a deep breath.

"You always do what your mommy says, but there will be one day that you rebel. And when that day comes, you'll be like Lindsay Lohan. So caution." He warned, causing me to laugh.

"Wow Rob." I giggled and watched him flutter his eyes then continued working on my face. My hair was done, make up finished, and heels on. Ready for this guy.

~*~

"There she is!" A crowd of people screamed outside of my house, I quietly walked through the path between them that my Guards have made for me. I smiled and waved, then got inside the open limo.

"Hello." I jumped a little at the voice, then relaxed and grinned.

"Hi." I replied, with a light wave.

"I'm glad you've decided to come." Scotty Peace greeted, with his white smile and amazing skin. I sat there feeling insignificant compared to him.

"I'm glad you invited me out." I casually reply, a response my mom has drilled in me to reply with. I smacked my lips together and stared out the window. "So heard you're doing a new movie?" I nonchalantly brought up.

"Yes, it's an action movie." He shrugged, with a light yawn. "Not really that focused on it."

"Why not?" I quirked a brow. "If acting is what you love, shouldn't you be excited?"

"I've done tons of movies, even as a child. They get boring after a while, when you're alone." He winked, and stared at me intensely. I could tell this was a usual act of his, he wasn't called the most eligible bachelor for nothing.

"I could only imagine." I agreed, and stared out the window.

"How is the single life for you anyways?" He suggested, a devilish expression on his face as he scooted to get next to me.

"It's not bad." I answer, slowly inching away and finding an interest in the outside world.

"I'm sure it could be better." He purred, placing a hand on my knee. I made a mental note that next time to not shave, so that he feels a stubble and get turned off.

"So where are we going?" I smoothly changed the subject, at which he removed his hand.

"It's a surprise." His eyes were glowing, and I could tell that he had already called people to let them know. Tonight was not going to be a subtle one.

"Great." I sigh, which came out more happier than I thought it would be. I was abnormally well at covering my tones and keeping them positive rather than negative.

"So, how is the modeling career?" He abruptly inquired, probably making sure I'm still a model so that he'll continue dating me and it not affect his status.

"Amazing." I smile, and shift my attention to his. "I thoroughly enjoy taking my clothes off for millions to see." It was meant to be sarcastic, but apparently came off as kinky.

"With a body like yours, I don't blame you." He chuckled, returning his hand to my leg. I stared at my hands in my lap and played with my fingers. "So, when we get out of the car, we should hold hands and allow me to get the door for you."

"Oh, you don't want to wait for someone to get the door so that you don't have to touch such an icky thing?" I mused, and he just stared at me blankly.

"Funny, and I would but. I need to appear like a gentlemen and more laid back. You know what I mean?" He chuckled, and I slowly nodded. Just as I thought, all for his image.

"What do you like about me, Scott? And I'm not talking about career wise." I questioned, he stiffened and immediately looked at the ground as if the answer would be there.

"Your smile, and beauty." He rambled off a few more things about my appearance, and it was just as I thought. All about the looks. I closed my eyes and turned my head towards the window, then slowly opened them again. Just as I thought again, a fancy restaurant that's so expensive only those with more than a million dollars can eat there. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)