Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Hospital visit.

"So, are you here to stay?" It was day two now at the mechanic shop.

"Meh," I shrug, smoking a cigarette out back. I glanced at Ren with a smile.

"What had you come back anyway?" she asks, obviously remembering me.

"A lot of shit," I laugh, bumping her with my side. We knew each other in Highschool, and little did the other guys know. I was afraid she wouldn't remember me, but I am glad she did.

"Must have been pretty bad, the JD I knew would never return back to his Father," she breaths out, lighting a cigarette for herself.

"You would think," I sigh. "Have you been watching Joey?"

"Like you asked, yes," she replies.

"What's the deal with his friends?" I question, staring straight ahead at the block wall.

"Trouble makers, hoodlums, you know the usual," she shrugs.
"I've made sure he wasn't getting in anything serious."

"How can you be so sure?" I glance up at her, our eyes connecting.

"Because I can't take away his rights to do dumb shit, Jakoby. If anyone did that to us, we'd only gotten worse. However, I am watching from a distance and making sure the dealers don't let him borrow from them and owe," she assures. I let out a sigh, knowing she wasn't lying.

"That's all that can be done," I whisper, she nods. How can anyone argue with that? Ren is someone who knows pretty much everyone, although it is a small town so pretty much that accounts to anyone. However, Ren has the personal grounds with the good and bad of this shitty town.

"Unfortunately," she mumbles. I finish my cigarette and stand.

"I think I'm off work," I sigh. "Honestly, Ren. I don't know what to do anymore."

"Roll with the flow?" she suggests, and I let out another sigh. That response didn't even deserve a reply from me, I just walked out. The guys glared at me, as Ren slowly returned right after me. I knew they'd be jealous, however I did not care. I walked home, and when I got home, I heard yelling.

"What's going on?" I ask after opening the door.

"Stay out of it," my dad orders as he glared at Joey.
"You are not going to say anything more, understand?!"

"No!" Joey yelled, glaring at our dad's wife.
"I am tired of you guys! I am tired of it!"

"Then leave!" our dad screamed, Joey walked out and headed to his room. Fuck.

"What the hell happened?" I demand, glaring at them.

"What did I say?" my dad replies, stepping up to me. A part of me almost cowered, however this time I was not going to. I stood straight, my chest almost puffing out.

"I heard you, trust me old man. However, I want to know what the fuck is going on, and I want to know it. NOW!" I scream, he was in awe. Shock. Naturally it overcame quickly, and his fist reflected back and slammed into my stomach. The wind knocked out of me, and I distinctively leaned forward from the impact.

"Dad," we heard Joey speak. Obviously shocked that daddy would lay a hand on one of his son's, I took this time to regain my composure and tackle him. I was not going to give in. I sat on him and swung repetitively, each punch hitting his face.

"Jakoby!" I heard a familiar voice and I stopped, looking over my shoulder to see some brunette standing there. At that time, CRACK and numbness came over. I was fairly certain my father punched my nose, breaking it again. I fell back and darkness overcame.

Beep. Beep. The God awful familiar scent of our local hospital filled my nostrills, and the unruly chatter of everyone around echoed in my ears. I saw a couple of flashes from a few cameras, and soon people were yelling at them to leave. I tried to swallow but my throat was unnecessarily dry, and it hurt to even breath. I gathered all my spit and tried again to swallow.

"Here," I heard her voice offer. I leaned forward and grabbed the cup from her.

"Thanks," I muttered, drinking it and wincing from the pain. It was Sydney.
"What....why?"

"I am sorry," she apologized. "I have a lot to tell you."

"Sydney Raee, get your ass out of here now!" I shifted my eyes at Dante, whom stood there with an angry Leo as well.

"No, you get out of the room, now!" Sydney demanded, when a Dr came over.

"Whoa, if you both don't shut up, you both have to leave. As I see it also, only Jakoby has the power to say who can stay and not stay," the Dr informed. I grinned and asked that Dante and Leo be removed from the room. Sydney smiled, and sat down again.

"What were you saying?" I mutter, the Dr checking my vitals and crap.

"I am Ashlee," she breaths out.

"Huh?" I narrow my eyes, was I dreaming?

"I am Ashlee, I am sorry. I wanted to feel real to someone, not some stupid celebrity." she continued to ramble and yet all I could think of was how Ashlee was Sydney. I got into Sydney's personal life with her being Ashlee and she knew my personal life. "Are you mad?"

"Huh?" I repeat, shaking my head a little.

"Are you mad?" she gulped, her eyes staring into mine.

"No," I honestly answer, a reassuring weak smile appeared on my face.

"Oh thank you," she embraced me in a hug, and I sniffed in her scent.

"You smell unnormal," I tease, giving her a wink after we seperated from our hug.

"Yeah, I didn't have my stuff, I kinda rebelled," she giggled.

"I heard about that," I snuggled into the bed. I bit my bottom lip, and patted the spot next to me.

"Ugh," she shifted her eyes to the spot then to me. A small smile appeared on her face as she cuddled into me, her cheek going into the crook of my neck, as the side of my face pressed against the top of her head. My arm went around her, as hers draped over my chest, lightly playing with my hair. Sydney is mine, and will always be mine.

"So," I breath out.

"So," she mimicks.

"Where does this leave us?" I quirk a brow.

"Not sure," she mutters.
"Would you like to come back to Hollywood?"

"I would love too," I grin.

"Be prepared," she warns with a smile.

"For?" I quirk a brow, leaning my head back to look into her eyes.

"They are pissed," she evilly giggles. "I ran away."

"Oh, you rebel," I wink.

"I pulled a you," she teased. However, I didn't find it funny. I let out a deep breath.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Are you okay?" she furrows her brows.

"I feel bad for my brother," I explain.

"What's going on?" she seemed genuine about wanting to make sure everything was okay.

"Just my father," I measly laugh.
"He can be an asshole."

"Great," she sighs. I nod.
"We'll figure that out later."

"Okay," I agree. I made it alive, and unfortunately my siblings will have to do something for themselves. Surivival of the Fittest, that's how I made it......and I'm doing good. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahahaha. >: D