Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Oblige to him around.

The Dr came in and asked that I give them some privacy. So, naturally I stood outside waiting.

"Come on," Dante came over, yanking on my arm. I jerked away and put my hand up.

"No," I decline. "I will not."

"Stop it, Sydney, and come on!" he yells, but I shake my head and backed away.

"I am an adult, I have my own say," I remind him. Suddenly my mom came in, her dress long and flowing. She looked over my appearance and cringed, then addressed Dante.

"What's taking so long? Grab her, let's go," she spoke as if I wasn't even standing there.

"No," I stammer.

"What?" she breaths out, her eyes shifting to mine.

"I said no," I repeat, the palms of my hands getting sweaty.
"I am not leaving right now."

"And why not?" suddenly Jakoby comes out, and stood beside me.

"Now I am," I say with a smile, linking my arm with his.

"Awe, how cute," Dante spat. I cringed a little inside.

"Shut up, Dante," my mom demands. "He's not coming with us, Syd."

"Yes, he is," I argue.

"No, he is not," she snarls back.
"You will have respect."

"I am an adult I have my own say, and I do have respect," I remind. Jakoby glances at my mom then to me, his eyes shifting from both of us.

"I don't give a damn, Sydney, you have a movie!" she shrieks.

"I never said I wasn't doing the movie," I say with a smug expression.
"I am saying that I was not leaving, but since JD is here, now we will go."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Dante growls, staring at Jakoby with disgust.

"If you don't watch your tone, Dante. I will fire you," I threaten.

"Oh no you will not," my mom spoke up for him.

"Oh yes, I will," I laugh. "I am an adult, with that said. Come on, Jakoby."

"Okay," his hand ran through his hair as he followed me.

"Sydney, he is not coming with us!" my mom continues, what doesn't she understand?

"Yes, he is. He's keeping me company, because you are oh so busy, and I want him around," I bash my eye lashes together with a sweet smile. "I think I am liking this, I am an adult thing."

"You are the one that caused this?" Dante glared at Jakoby now.

"Actually, it was someone least suspected, but thanks for making an ass out yourself for ass-uming," I snicker, getting inside the limo and pulling Jakoby with me. "Oh by the way, if I ever get left alone with Scott again. I will be highly upset, and you wont ever see me again."

"Scott is not even a bad guy," my mom growls under her breath. I shot her a look then eased up, I felt like a bitch. However, I was never allowed to have any say on my life. The whole ride was silent and very long. It wasn't until I noticed Leo sitting there, that I really took an interest in the outside world. Jakoby placed his hand on my knee, a calming gesture that I was greatly thankful for right now.

"Are you two seeing each other now?" Dante questions, glaring at Jakoby's hand. I didn't answer and Jakoby never made a sound neither, we both continued to stare outside. My mom growled from her spot, and I let out a sigh.

"You realize he is just using you, how you can be so naive and dumb is beyond me. Your lack of respect, pisses me off even more! I cannot believe you! Who are you?!" my mom screams, then demands that the limo stop. She got out and started walking. I never felt so hurt in my life, and what even shocked me more, was her walking! I got out and followed.

"Mom, please," I begged, chasing after her.

"Sydney, I am very disappointed in you," she quietly spoke. "I can't believe this."

"Mom, I am tired of being told my every day schedule. I want Jakoby around, that is all I ask," I firmly spoke. If she wouldn't oblige, then I guess she will be upset with me.

"Fine," she gave in. I was shocked to say the least, I expected a little fight. "You'll find out the hard way about his kind then, but whatever. As you said, you are an adult now. Make your own decisions." With that, she walked back to the limo and got in.

Once I was in, the tension rose and the awkward silence was louder than ever. I fidgetted, and thanked the lord that we made it. Jakoby got out first, and looked around as if he were my body guard and escorted me to my room. Leo kept his distance, because right now, I didn't even want him as my security anymore.

"What happened with Leo?" Jakoby questions, closing the door and taking his jacket off.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I reply with a frown. I went inside my room and slipped the sweater off.

"Why not?" He followed, pestering me.

"It's touchy," I groan, turning my back to him. I bit my bottom lip, and slid my shirt off, along with my pants. I felt his eyes intensely staring, and thankfully this shut him up. I unclasped my bra, slid my panties off and grabbed my towel, draping it around me.

"Ugh," he cleared his throat. "Why is it touchy?"

"Don't speak, now that I'm not naked," I tease, squishing my nose up. I went inside the bathroom, leaving the door open as I ran my shower. It wasn't that I am trying to sexually arouse him, it's the fact that I feel so comfortable with Jakoby around. If I wanted to fuck him, I would have let him see my breasts and vagina. Plus come on, need I say more?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my, so sorry to those that have been waiting for updates. It's been a YEAR since I have updated hahaha thank you for the comments though. <3 thank you.