Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Easily manipulated, easily aroused.

My lips became dry, and tight from the sight of her. I stood in the room as she escaped into the bathroom, I felt my palms become sweaty and the heat rising. Was she doing this intentionally to have sex? Is that what she is wanting? Waiting for me to make the first move?

"Ugh, I don't know," I paused, taking another opportunity to gulp. "What you mean."

"Suure, you don't," she giggles from the bathroom.

"Yeah," I rub the back of my neck and breathed in slowly.

"I am just comfortable with you, Jakoby. If you're not comfortable with this, then I'm sorry," she apologizes, however I didn't say anything wrong about this. I went to the door frame and leaned against it.

"I didn't say anything bad about this, Syd," I firmly spoke.
"I just didn't know where you wanted this to go."

"Oh," her cheeks turned bright red as she escaped into the foggy textured glass of the shower. "I didn't mean for you to get the wrong idea, Jakoby. I just want to know that I am safe around you, and I am comfortable with you around me."

"Yeah," I breath out. Was she telling the truth? Or is she just shy? Does she see what I see when it comes to us being meant for each other? I had to escape my own thoughts, so I left the room, grabbed my cigarettes and went to the balcony.

"Jakoby?" Sydney came out with her white towel wrapped around her, her hair air drying down her back as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I didn't upset you did I?"

"No," I answer, blowing my smoke away from her.

"Good," she kissed my cheek and went back inside. I put the cig out, and noticed I smoked five of those fuckers while she was showering. Great. I stood and went inside, closing the slider door.

"So," I look around. "Your chef isn't here?"

"I am sure my mom's upset," she whispers. "I bet we're on our own."

"Meh," I shrug, going to the kitchen. "I'm used to it."

"What are you making me?" she teases, or was she being serious?

"I am making myself some freakin top ramen," I boast, excited over this.

"Really?" she pouts, and I glance up at her.

"Unless I am your man, make your own food," I snicker. A small smile formed on her lips as she walked over to me.

"But as I go change, it'd be really nice if there was food for me when I get back," she bit her bottom lip and stared into my eyes.

"You heard my standards," I remind. A sigh escaped her lips and she walked off, leaving me in the kitchen. I made my top ramen, and took a seat. I don't think she knew I was being serious, because when she came out of the room, she didn't see any food made.

"Seriously?" she growls. I forget miss celebrity isn't used to not getting her way when it comes to telling others what to do, as long as they aren't Dante or her mom, of course.

"Hmm?" I glance up, slurping a little for a dramatic effect.

"You're an asshole," she whined.

"I know, babe, I know," I wink and she laughs.

"Remember, we're not together, that's why you didn't make me food," she teases. However, it kind of upset me. I felt the anger rise a little, but I brushed it off. We'll be together, she is just being flirtatious right now. "Awe, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I shrug, continuing to eat.

"Are you sure?" she giggles.

"Are you okay? Having to make food by yourself, miss precious?" I rudely snarl back, she looked at me with bewilderment for a moment, but instead brushed it off herself. "When do you have to start filming anyway?"

"Tomorrow," she mutters and I heard her rummage through the fridge. I returned my attention to my food and ignored her for a while, until it came to night time.

"Well goodnight," I slightly bow my head, opening the door.

"Where are you going?" she asks, staring at me with confusion.

"My room," I reply.

"They probably cancelled it," she says. Leo stood there, and lightly turned to see us. His eyes were filled with sadness, but instead he turned right back around with his back facing us.

"Then where do I sleep?" I quirk a brow.

"Leo has a room," she answers.

"Yes, that's Leo's room," I remind her as if it's silly.
"I'll sleep on the couch then."

"Okay," she slightly nods. I close the door and go to her room, grabbing a pillow and then opening the cabinets for an extra blanket. Part of me was hurting that she didn't invite me to sleep in her bed.

"Good night," I sigh, that painful sting going from my heart and spreading throughout my body. I felt pathetic as my heart ached, my breath became heavy. Was I that upset?

"Or you can," she brought up, racing my heart beat.

"Hmm?" I innocently turn, trying not to show my happiness.

"Sleep in my bed, as long as you promise not to do anything," she mutters. Our eyes connected and I felt the smile creep on my face.

"If I was going to do anything, it would've been earlier while you were naked," I say with a wink.

"Yes, but I will be sleeping, most vulnerable," she was mainly talking to herself, I think. Considering she stared at the floor, and her words were barely audible.

"I don't!" I yell a little loud to gain her attention. "I don't want you to do this out of feeling bad for me, Sydney. I don't want you to be uncomfortable, I will sleep on the couch. No worries."

"No, no," she smiles. "Come in here."

"Okay," I grin, knowing how easily manipulated she can be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lalalala, la la la....