Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Not a morning person.

Jakoby crawled in bed, as I changed into pajamas. I slowly crawled in next to him, feeling an awkward silence arise. I leaned over, turning the lamp off and snuggled into my spot, the back of my head resting against the pillow.

"So," he breaths out. "Good night."

"Night," I exhale, my breathing quickened with every little shift from his side. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to daydream as usual, until I fall asleep. I was eased by his steady pace, as he obviously fell asleep next to me. With that, I soon went to dream land.

That morning, I awoke in his arms. How that happened? Beyond me. I was not complaining, though. It felt rather nice, being in someone's arms again. A small yawn escaped as my eyes fluttered, I smiled up at him as he continued to sleep.

"Sydney?!" Someone pounded at the door, I slithered out of his arms and opened the rude intruder.

"Yes?" I lazilly ask, leaning against the frame with the door touching my other side, making it almost impossible for Dante to see into the room.

"I was just making sure that you'll be ready, and NOT late," he emphasized on the negatives, naturally. I was sort of tired of Dante's attitude, now that my eyes have been fully opened with my rights as an adult.

"Trust me, I will not be late," I assure with a pleasant smile.
"I am going to shower now, if you don't mind."

"I'm sure," he glances at his nails.
"Where is that thing you insist on having around, anyway?"

"You mean the one you originally hired?" my grin widened from my witty reply, causing his cocky expression to fade.

"Yes, that one," he snarled, his brows furrowing and nose curling in disgust, as if he had smelt shit.

"Sleeping," I answer before slamming the door in his face. With an about face, I walk towards the bathroom when my door swung open.

"Tell me you didn't!" he accused, his mouth open and eyes wide at the sight of Jakoby in my bed.

"Wow, glad to know you think that much of me," I hiss. Jakoby stirred, and rolled over, mumbling a few things along the line of 'shut the hell up and leave her alone'.

"You stay out of this," Dante demanded, then returned his attention to me. "Your mother will be really pissed when she hears about this one, Sydney Raee!"

"You guys cancelled his room," I spoke as if I really knew that's what they did. "Where else did you expect him to sleep? Huh?"

"Not in your fucking bed!" Well at least it was confirmed that the room was cancelled out of smite, maybe now they will get the hint on not fucking with me.

"I didn't see a better solution," I simply shrug, mocking him from earlier as I glanced at my nails.

"The couch? Hell even a floor, I bet he wouldn't mind," Dante rudely insinuated.

"You're a real prick, you know that?" I snarl.

"Aye!" Jakoby sits up. "Dante, leave her the fuck alone. Get the fuck out of the room, and have some fucking respect. I am trying to sleep, and you intruded on that! So get the fuck out, then maybe politely knock and try this shit again! Until then, I am rolling my happy ass back over, and if I get rudely awakened by your ass. Watch what happens!" I glanced at Jakoby, my brows raising in response. Dante's jaw dropped, none the less he slowly backed out of the room and closed the door.

"Well then," I laugh going into the bathroom. I took my shower, slipped on my clothes for the day and returned to the room. I figured Dante would not bother to redo all of this, considering I'm fairly sure Jakoby scares the hell out of him now.

"Good morning," Jakoby yawned as if nothing ever happened. I smiled as he went into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

"That was," I mutter, looking at the floor before shifting my eyes to his. "Interesting."

"What?" he innocently inquires, tilting his head to the side like a loveable dog.

"Really?" I snort, giving him that 'you know what I'm talking about' look.

"Oh that?" he hung his head back and laughed dramatically. "I don't like to be woken from my slumber, especially like that. It brings the bad out in me," he explains before giving me a wink. Without any warning he took his boxers off and slipped his shirt over his head. Involuntarily, I gawked. "What?"

"Nothing," I stammer, turning around.

"Haven't seen a naked man before?" he teases, at which I felt my cheeks burn.

"Didn't expect it, that's all," I excuse. A lump forming in my throat, as I glanced in the mirror at his slightly toned body and cute little butt.

"Now you know how I feel," he chuckles before entering the shower. I rolled my eyes and left the bathroom, going into the kitchen and grabbed a banana.

"That was real cute," I jumped at the abrupt voice and saw Dante.

"Oh stop being mad cause he punked you," I joke, unpeeling the yellow deliciousness infront of me.

"Who are you?" he asks, staring at me.

"Apparently, your worst nightmare when I stopped being your guys' little bitch," I confidentally spoke. Dante rolled his eyes and stared hard at the wall.

"I just think you're trying to impress him," he quickly raised his eye brows before relaxing them again. "You only did this when he came around, and that's unfortunate. No one should change you, Syd. Especially someone like him."

"No one is changing me," I say with a roll of my eyes. "Didn't you think that some point in time I would get annoyed with all the rules? Bending over backwards and not having a say in anything?"

"You should be thanking us for everything, not acting spoiled," he rudely stated.

"Yeah, thank you for practically forcing me into an unhealthy diet, and telling me when I can and cannot take a shit," I sarcastically thanked, taking a bite. I chew with my mouth open for good measure.

"See, now you're being ridiculous," he called me out. Part of me knew I was, however I wanted a good point to be made right now.

"At least it's by my choice," I gulp, taking another bite. I stare him down for a moment before Jakoby entered the room, a towel over his head and used one end to dry his ear.

"What's for breakfast?" Jakoby asks, ignoring Dante's presence.

"Oh really?" I reply, brows raised and a cute smile on my face.

"Yes, really," he chuckles. "What'd you make me?"

"You're not my man, and until you are, I only make my own food," I mimick, prancing over to the couch and sat down.

"Then we should change that," he jokes, settling for a banana as well.

"We don't have time for breakfast, come on," Dante rushed. I toss my banana peels away and follow, Jakoby stayed close behind; eating his 'breakfast'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments! Oh thank you so much! I focus more on this story, simply because of them! And you guys are such perverts ;] wanting them to have sex and such...tisk tisk lol