Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Shooting the movie.

It was interesting watching everything behind the set. People rushing around to make sure everything is perfect, the extras all giddy awaiting the celebrities arrival and their small appearance in the movie. I sat there and watched as Sydney recited her lines, doing an amazing job as she spoke clearly for the camera, it was almost as though she had forgotten it was there. It wasn't until Scott pulled her into a kiss that I felt my blood boil, it was just acting...right?

"That's a rap! See you tomorrow," the director spoke. Sydney skipped her way over to me with a smile, her makeup flawless.

"So, how'd I do?" she asks, her smile wide.

"I guess you're a good kisser?" I nonchalantly say with a shrug.

"Huh?" she laughs, staring me in the eyes. "Are you jealous?"

"No," I mutter, looking away. "Why would I be?"

"Mhmm," she walks off, her hips swaying as she does.

"Wait," I call after her. "What do you mean?"

"Hmm?" she glances over her shoulder at me, biting her bottom lip seductively.

"What did you mean by-" I started when someone cut in.

"That was a lovely scene, Sydney," his voice annoyed the shit out of me.

"Hey, Scott," she sighs, turning with a fake smile.

"Tomorrow will be juicy," he chuckles, lightly touching her arm.
"Will you be prepared? I mean, do you have enough experience to do it?"

"Hey," I butt in, standing beside Sydney. "Don't ask a lady that."

"And you are?" he pauses, quirking a brow.
"Oh wait, you're that lowclass tour guide that got his big break, feining off Sydney."

"Shut up, Scott," Sydney hissed.

"Naw, he has his rights to say what he pleases," I assure. "Even if he comes off as a jack ass, I wonder what the public would think if I informed them how judgemental their precious Scott is?"

"I dare you," he replies. Oh man, I do love a good challenge. I felt my lips curl into the most devious smirk ever, at which I straighten my posture and start walking.

"Jakoby," she calls after me. "Jakoby don't."

"My fair lady, he challenges me," I pretend to have a hat to touch as if I were a cowboy. "I will be back, rest assured."

"What's going on?" Dante, that nosy bastard, came over. His eyes narrowing at me as I made my way to the doors, I open them to reveal tons of people awaiting.

"It's that guy again! Look over here!" They screamed, suddenly I was jerked back and the doors slam shut.

"Look here, JD," Dante pinned me against the wall.
"You better not fuck anything up for Sydney and this movie."

"Dante let him go!" Sydney demands, rushing over and shoving him.

"If he talks badly about Scott, no one will want to see this movie," Dante reasoned, glaring at Sydney now. She took in a deep breath, and glanced at me.

"Whatever," I shrug, looking at Sydney now. "For you, I wont."

"Jakoby," she whispers. Yet again, I shrug, shoving Dante away from me.

"Get the fuck off me, and never touch me again," I threaten, before glancing at Sydney. "Come on, let's go."

"Are you serious, Sydney?" Scott laughs, I turn around to glare at him.

"You too, pretty boy," I spat on the floor, wiped my nose and opened the door again. Sydney walked with me, and I pretended to be a body guard figure. I walked her towards the vehicle, opened the door for her and slid in after her.

"I am sorry about, Scott," she apologizes. "And Dante."

"Did you tell them to say that?" I ask, raising a brow.

"What? Seriously? No," she answers. I pat her head with a smile.

"Then how can you apologize for something you didn't do?" I chuckle, resting my back against the seats comfortably. Sydney stared at me, with an unreadable expression as we continued our journey back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahahaha, hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it's so short, getting distracted cause I am babysitting. Yeah.