Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Speaking on behalf of me.

It wasn't until that very moment that I had realized exactly how hard of a life Jakoby had to deal with. I was completely shocked with how well he is doing in his position, having to deal with people snapping at him and saying he's just around me for money. It was ridiculous. It wasn't until the sex scene moment, that I realized exactly how much Jakoby cares about me. I noticed his eyes watching, the eyelids narrowing, his jaw clenched, and hands gripping the arms of his chair. It was intense. I pressed my bareknees against the sides of Scott, as his hand gripped my hip. My head going back, mouth slightly open, and eyes tightly closing; pretending to orgasm.

"Alright, the movie is finished! Yes! Let's go celebrate!" The director encouraged that everyone go to a local hang out area, for media purposes as well. Announcing the date of which the movie will be officially released, and such.

"Want to go?" I ask Jakoby, giving him the option to decline.

"If you want to," he answers, that crooked smile appearing on his face.

"I don't know," I whisper, looking down at the ground.

"You have to go," Dante spoke, staring at his phone.
"We need you for the publicity as well, Sydney."

"He has a point," Jakoby agrees, which surprised me. Why would Jakoby agree to anything Dante wants? I let out a disapproved sigh, however I slowly nod.

"As long as you come with," I reasoned. Jakoby quietly laughs, before accepting.

"What are you two conjoined at the hip?" Dante growls, glaring at Jakoby.

"Naturally," I smoothly answer, wrapping my arm around his. Ignoring anything else Dante had to say, we went to the dressing room and changed into whatever they wanted us to. Yes, even Jakoby was wearing brand name clothing. I wore a beautiful tight, V-neck at the front that goes all the way down to my belly button dress, that has thick gray stitching. The stomach has stretchy material that cupped my hips, where as the bottom was flowing. Jakoby stood next to me in a gray suit, black undershirt and white tie. I smile, leaning my head against his arm.

"This is," he calmly spoke, tugging on the tie. "Differen't."

"You clean up very nicely," I compliment, kissing his cheek. My lips a bright red from the new Covergirl outlast lip stain, that I was surprised even looked good in the begining. Not many people can pull off the red lips.

"Don't get used to it doll," he teases with a wink.

"Oh hush," I snicker and let out a deep breath as we made it there. The necklace around my neck must be worth more than the cost of the fucking movie we just made anyway. Not that I am complaining, because the red ruby's and pure white diamond's accented our color schemes.

"You know, with all this money, you could really help homeless people, or something," Jakoby abruptly brought up. I lightly traced my fingers over the diamonds and thought about what he said.

"When I make more, I might just do that," I reply with a smile.

"Only when you make more?" he snorts, with a shake of his head.

"What?" I frown, feeling as though he was judging me now.

"Nothing," he simply shrugs. I let out a sigh and stared out the window.

"Whatever," I mutter.

"We're here," I hear Leo announce. I let out another sigh, and compose myself.

"Star! Star! Over here! Look!" The people screamed as we got out of the limo, Jakoby stayed close to me and I could tell he was a little freaked out. I gently smiled, placing my hand on his arm for reassurance.

"Star, do you have a moment?" one of the more nicer reporters inquired, flashing me a healthy smile. Dante nudged me to stop and talk to her.

"Why, yes. Hello," I reply with a grin. Jakoby stared at her with boredom, mainly confusion.

"Who is this ravilishing young man?" she inquires, looking him over.
"Wait is he the guy from the hotel? When you first arrived?"

"Yes, he is," I answer, proudly smiling at Jakoby. He returns the smile and our eyes connected.

"Are you two going out now?" she continued, biting her bottom lip for juicy news.

"Taking it slow," he replies, at which confused me. I mean, I like Jakoby. But we should have discussed this first.

"That's adorable!" She squeals, when another reporter butts in.

"Is he your newest charity mission?" The guy rudely questions, staring intensely at me.

"Wait, what?" I ask, feeling a lump in my throat.

"When you previously arrived to Hollywood, it was informed that you and your people were going to do some sort of chairty, helping out the misforunate. Is this what you had meant?" The guy specified, Jakoby quirked a brow and looked at me with a smug expression.

"What we meant is, we used his company that wasn't quite as famous as the others to do our touring. To help those that needed the extra publicity, should I be docked for happening to fall for his personality?" I inquire, staring into the camera now before turning my attention to him. "Are you saying that it is a bad thing for me to want to be with someone like him? I am tired of people assuming that he's using me, or now saying that I am using him as some sort of charity? What the hell? Am I supposed to be shallow and only see those just as popular and rich as I am?"

"That's not what I said," he growls, his eyes narrowing. "I am asking for you to clarify your exact relationship with him, by giving some examples of what it may be."

"And those examples were completely and utterly disgustingly rude and stereotypical," I spat, poking my nose in the air of the opposite direction as him.

"I think we would all know if something else was going on," the female reporter spoke. Jakoby started to chuckle as the two bickered.

"What is so funny?" The male reporter snarled, glaring at Jakoby now.

"I find it hilarious that-" however he was cut off by Dante.

"We need to get a move on, to announce our movie release date, thank you for your time though," Dante spoke, smiling at the cameras. I let ot a sigh as we made our journey inside, I signed a few autographs and some guy pulled me into a hug.

"I am one of your biggest fans!" The guy cheered, taking a picture with me. I felt myself blush, and then kissed his cheek for another photo before being dragged off. I was laughing as I waved to the group of guys that were cheering their friend on. My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard, at which I caught Jakoby's disapproved expression.

"Stop," I demand with a roll of my eyes.

"Huh?" he innocently replies, folding his arms across his chest.

"You know what," I sigh, tucking close to him. His arm went around my waist, resting my hip, lightly pulling the fabric so he can feel my bare skin.

"I am not upset," he breaths in my ear, sending chills. "I just don't like it when they get too close."

"Personal or safety reasons?" I retort, eying him down.

"Both," he admits, kissing my neck before we sat outside together. I listened to Scott talk to everyone, about how he enjoyed creating the movie, especially with someone as beautiful as his co-actor Sydney. It was ridiculous. However, when I went up there, I did my bullshit spew and smiled. Jakoby stood in the crowd, staring up at me with a certain glint in his eye. One that I cannot put my finger on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments, I greatly appreciate it. <3 As for them being officially together, c'mon now. Be patient ;] lol thanks again! Who do you like better? Sydney or Jakoby? ^__^